Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Curry Chicken Thighs recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Curry Chicken Thighs recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Curry Chicken Thighs recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Make You Happy.
Mostly, people have been conditioned to believe that “comfort” foods are terrible for the body and have to be avoided. Sometimes, if the comfort food is a sugary food or another junk food, this holds true. Soemtimes, comfort foods can be perfectly nutritious and good for us to eat. There are some foods that, when you eat them, could boost your mood. When you feel a little down and are needing an emotional pick-me-up, test out a few of these.
Eggs, believe it or not, can be actually wonderful at fighting back depression. Just make sure that you don’t toss out the yolk. The yolk is the part of the egg that matters most in terms of helping elevate your mood. Eggs, especially the egg yolks, are loaded with B vitamins. The B vitamin family can be fantastic for boosting your mood. This is because they improve the function of your brain’s neural transmitters (the parts of the brain that affect how you feel). Try eating some eggs to cheer up!
You can see, you don’t need to eat junk food or foods that are not good for you just so to feel better! Go with these hints instead!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to curry chicken thighs recipe. To make curry chicken thighs you only need 14 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Curry Chicken Thighs:
- Use 4 lbs of boneless skinless chicken thighs.
- Prepare 4 Tbsp of extra virgin olive oil.
- Get 2 of medium onions, small dice.
- Take 3 of jalapeños, seeded and small dice.
- Get 16 cloves of garlic, minced.
- You need 2 tsp of fresh ginger, grated.
- Provide 4 Tbsp of dried basil.
- Get 3 Tbsp of yellow curry powder.
- Get 2 tsp of chili powder.
- Prepare of Salt & black pepper.
- Take 2 (13.5 oz) of cans coconut milk.
- Get 2 Tbsp of cornstarch.
- Provide 1/2 cup of chopped fresh cilantro.
- Get of Rice.
Instructions to make Curry Chicken Thighs:
- Season chicken on both sides with salt & pepper, set aside. Heat oil in large skillet on med-hi. Brown chicken on both sides in batches. Set chicken aside..
- While skillet is hot stir in onions and jalapeños, cool about 5-7 minutes until soft..
- Add in garlic and ginger, stir. Add in spices dried basil, yellow curry, & chili powder, stir all together and cook 3-4 minutes..
- Add in coconut milk and stir to combine..
- Add chicken back into skillet and cover with the sauce. Cover and reduce heat to medium low. Simmer for 20 minutes..
- While chicken is cooking, make your rice..
- Serve over rice and top with chopped fresh cilantro. Enjoy!.
If you enjoy curries, you must make these curry coconut milk chicken thighs now. It is so good, and so simple to make. We know we have a winner when Diane's mom devours a dish. She is always a gracious eater, but usually samples like a hummingbird. I love cooking chicken on the bone as it adds so much flavour to a curry.
If you find this Curry Chicken Thighs recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.