Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Breakfast Tacos recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Breakfast Tacos recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Meals You Pick To Eat Are Going To Effect Your Health.
Many folks do not realize that the foods you decide on can either help you to be healthy or can negatively effect your health. One of the foods you ought to be avoiding is any foods you get at a fast food location. These kinds of foods are packed with bad fat and also have little or no nutritional value. In this post we are going to be going over foods that you ought to be eating that can help you remain in good health.
Every person likes to have dessert after their meals and if you are one of those people you may want to consider some citrus fruit. Together with vitamin C, you will find that there are many other health benefits that you will find in these types of fruits. A thing you may want to try for one of your desserts is to mix coconut with orange sections and top the mix off with a teaspoon of honey.
For those who want to begin living a healthier life the tips above will be able to help you do that. The one thing that you should actually avoid is all of the processed foods that you can easily buy in the stores, and start cooking fresh foods for your meals.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to breakfast tacos recipe. You can have breakfast tacos using 13 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Breakfast Tacos:
- Take of can, refried beans.
- Take of can, whole kernel corn.
- Use of chopped white onion.
- Get of chopped bell peppers (I like using a bit of red and yellow mixed).
- Get of shredded cheese of your choice. I like using marble.
- Take of sliced mushroooms.
- You need of eggs.
- Provide of salt, pepper, and garlic salt to taste.
- You need of vegetable oil.
- You need of 10 corn tortillas.
- Prepare of medium tomato, sliced.
- Take of chopped lettuce, as much as you'd like. I shred a handful of leaves myself..
- Take of if you'd like a little spice, adding a bit of chile verde is a nice touch.
Steps to make Breakfast Tacos:
- Warm your oil over medium heat in a medium deep pot..
- Add your onions and bell peppers and let cook until onions become a bit transparent and bell peppers soften just a bit. Approximately 4 minutes. Stir occasionally.
- Add your can of refried beans, stir around until softened. approximately 60 seconds.
- Add your whole kernel corn and your cheese. Mix well, until cheese is melted thru..
- Add your salt, pepper and garlic salt..
- Add your mushrooms and crack your eggs right into the mix. Stir it well, to scramble the eggs evenly into the mix.
- Once you eggs are completely cooked thru, warm your tortillas, spoonful your mixture onto them, and top with chopped lettuce and sliced tomatoes..
If you find this Breakfast Tacos recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.