Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Peach Cobbler recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Peach Cobbler recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Simple Ways to Be Healthy.
Everyone knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a naturally healthy and balanced diet and get a proper level of exercise. Sadly, we do not always have the time or the energy that this type of lifestyle requires. Working out at the gym isn’t something people make time for when they get off from work. People crave sweets and salts, not veggies (unless they are vegetarians). You will be pleased to discover that achieving good health doesn’t have to be hard. If you keep going with it, you’ll get all of the required exercise and healthy food. Here are some very simple ways to get healthy.
Walk up the stairs. Rather than riding an elevator, climb up the stairs to the floor you live or work on. This isn’t as effortless to do if you work on a very high floor but if you work on a lower floor, utilizing the stairs is a great way to get some extra exercise. Even if your office or home is on one of the top floors, you can choose to get off of the elevator early and take the stairs the remainder of the way. Most people will decide to be idle and take an elevator instead of getting exercise on the stairs. Even if you only have one flight to climb, climbing down and up it during the day is a great way to get additional exercise.
There are a whole lot of things that factor into getting healthy. Intensive gym visits and narrowly defined diets are not always the solution. Little things, when done every day, can do a lot to make it easier to get healthy and lose pounds. Being smart when you choose your food and activities is where it begins. Trying to get in as much physical exercise as possible is another. Don’t overlook that health isn’t only about how much you weigh. You want your body to be strong too.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to peach cobbler recipe. You can cook peach cobbler using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Peach Cobbler:
- Use 1/2 cup of unsalted butter.
- Provide 1 cup of all-purpose flour.
- Take 2 cup of sugar, divided.
- Take 1 tbsp of baking powder.
- Get pinch of salt.
- Get 1 cup of milk.
- Take 4 cup of fresh peach slices.
- Get 1 tbsp of lemon juice.
- You need 1 of ground cinnamon or nutmeg (optional).
Steps to make Peach Cobbler:
- Melt butter in a 13- x 9-inch baking dish..
- Combine flour, 1 cup sugar, baking powder, and salt; add milk, stirring just until dry ingredients are moistened..
- Pour batter over butter (do not stir)..
- Bring remaining 1 cup sugar, peach slices, and lemon juice to a boil over high heat, stirring constantly; pour over batter (do not stir)..
- Sprinkle with cinnamon or nutmeg, if desired..
- Bake at 375° for 40 to 45 minutes or until golden brown. Best served warm..
Bake and serve with a scoop of vanilla ice cream. I found this peach cobbler recipe on the internet from the Salt Lick Restaurant in Austin, TX. Everyone loves this recipe so much I have to make a double batch! Feel free to cut back on the sugar. This peach cobbler recipe has been a long time coming.
If you find this Peach Cobbler recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.