Hello everybody, I hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, italian meatballs. It is one of my favorites. This time, I will make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Italian Meatballs is one of the most favored of current trending foods in the world. It’s appreciated by millions daily. It’s simple, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. They’re nice and they look fantastic. Italian Meatballs is something which I’ve loved my whole life.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have italian meatballs using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Italian Meatballs:
- Prepare 400 grams of Beef.
- Get 40 grams of Sofrito (vegetable based).
- Make ready 6 grams of Salt.
- Take 40 grams of Panko.
- Make ready 1 of Egg.
- Make ready 2 grams of Dried oregano.
- Prepare 1 of Black pepper.
- Get 70 grams of Red wine.
- Prepare 30 grams of Parmesan cheese.
- Prepare 1 of Plain flour.
- Take 1 of Vegetable oil.
- Make ready 400 grams of Canned tomatoes.
Steps to make Italian Meatballs:
- Add the sofrito to the beef and combine..
- Add the rest of the ingredients except the flour, vegetable oil, and tomato, to the meat and mix together..
- Once mixed, cook a tiny amount to taste..
- Roll into balls..
- Heat vegetable oil in a frying pan and cook the meatballs until browned on all sides as much as possible..
- Transfer to a pot. Add the crushed canned tomatoes and slowly simmer to finish..
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food italian meatballs recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!