Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Best chicken sandwich I have ever made in my life!!! (so far 😉) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Best chicken sandwich I have ever made in my life!!! (so far 😉) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Green Living In The Kitchen Will Save You Dollars.
Remember when the only individuals who cared about the environment were tree huggers as well as hippies? That has completely changed now, since we all apparently have an awareness that the planet is having troubles, and we all have a part to play in fixing it. According to the specialists, to clean up the natural environment we are all going to have to make some changes. Each and every family should start making changes that are environmentally friendly and they have to do this soon. Here are a few tips that can help you save energy, mainly by making your cooking area more green.
Changing light bulbs is definitely as good a spot to start as any. Naturally you shouldn’t confine this to only the cooking area. Compact fluorescent lightbulbs are usually energy-savers, and you will need to use them rather than incandescent lights. They cost a little bit more in the beginning, but they last ten times longer, and use less electricity. One of the extras is that for every one of these lightbulbs used, it means that approximately ten normal lightbulbs less will certainly end up at a landfill site. You also have to get the practice of turning off the lights when there is nobody in a area. The family spends considerable time in the cooking area, and how frequently does the kitchen light go on in the morning and is left on all day long. Of course this also happens in some other rooms, not just the kitchen. Try keeping the lights off if you don’t absolutely need them, and see just how much electricity you can save.
As you can see, there are many little elements that you can do to save energy, and also save money, in the kitchen alone. Eco-friendly living is not that tough. A lot of it is merely using common sense.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to best chicken sandwich i have ever made in my life!!! (so far 😉) recipe. You can have best chicken sandwich i have ever made in my life!!! (so far 😉) using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Best chicken sandwich I have ever made in my life!!! (so far 😉):
- Take of chicken breast fillet.
- Get of pieces parmesan cheese (brie or camembert would work too).
- You need of small bunch fresh basil.
- Provide of small tomatoes.
- You need of salad onion.
- Get of bread.
- Prepare of salt and pepper.
- You need of chilli flakes (optional)).
- Take of olive oil.
Instructions to make Best chicken sandwich I have ever made in my life!!! (so far 😉):
- Warm the bread in the oven at 130° while you prepare the other ingredients. Put a little oil, salt and if you want, some chilli flakes in a non-stick pan and cook the chicken for a few minutes on both sides.
- When the chicken is done, turn the heat off, put the cheese and basil leaves on top of the fillet and cover the pan. The cheese will soften slightly without totally melting, and the basil flavour will seep in..
- Cut the tomato and onion into thin slices. Take the bread out of the oven and cut in half. Drizzle one half with olive oil and add the tomatoes and onion slices. Add salt and pepper.
- Put the chicken fillet on top and drizzle any pan jiuces on the other half of bread.
- Close your sandwich.
- And ENJOY!!!! I added pickles and a few crisps plus some fresh rue and 3 cherry tomatoes from the garden 😊😊.
Having lived in Sri Lanka I particularly LOVED pairing this hot and spicy fried chicken with the cool ranch dressing that I made with yummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm. I love hot chicken and this looks like the best use of it! This is a wonderful pulled chicken sandwich with a homemade barbeque sauce. I served it with homemade coleslaw, in which I substituted half of the vinegar in the sauce for tobasco, to give the sandwiches some zing. The Best Bacon Dishes We've Ever Seen.
If you find this Best chicken sandwich I have ever made in my life!!! (so far 😉) recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.