Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Soaked Mulberry-raisin Spelt scones (Vegan Verion) recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Soaked Mulberry-raisin Spelt scones (Vegan Verion) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Soaked Mulberry-raisin Spelt scones (Vegan Verion) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Day-To-Day Life.
Choosing to eat healthily has marvelous benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. The overall economy is impacted by the number of men and women who are suffering from conditions such as hypertension, which is directly linked to poor eating habits. While we’re always being encouraged to adopt healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not healthy for us. People typically assume that healthy diets demand a lot of work and will significantly change how they live and eat. Contrary to that information, individuals can change their eating habits for the better by making a few simple changes.
The first change you need to make is to pay more attention to what you purchase when you do your food shopping as it is likely that you are inclined to pick up many of the things without thinking. As an example, if you have cereal for breakfast, do you ever look to see what the sugar and salt content is before getting it? Having a bowl of oatmeal will supply you with the energy to face the day while protecting your heart at the same time. If this is not to your liking on its own, try mixing in fresh fruits that can provide other healthy nutrients and as such, one simple change to your diet has been achieved.
Hence, it should be quite obvious that it’s not at all hard to add healthy eating to your everyday life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to soaked mulberry-raisin spelt scones (vegan verion) recipe. You can have soaked mulberry-raisin spelt scones (vegan verion) using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Soaked Mulberry-raisin Spelt scones (Vegan Verion):
- You need 1 1/2 Cup of Organic Spelt flour.
- Provide 2 Tsp of Turbinado sugar.
- You need 1/2 Can of Organic Full Fat Coconut Milk.
- Get 1/2 tsp of Salt.
- Prepare 1 Tsp of Organic Raw Apple Cide Vinegar.
- Get 2 tsp of Baking powder.
- Prepare 1/4 Cup of coconut flakes.
- Use 3/4 cup of mulberry-raisin mixed in 1 to1 ratio.
Steps to make Soaked Mulberry-raisin Spelt scones (Vegan Verion):
- Blend 1/4 cup coconut flakes into flour.
- Mix all dry ingredients together except baking powder in a large bowl, including spelt flour, coconut flour, sugar, salt and dried berries..
- Add 1 Tsp vinegar into half can of coconut milk. Stir to mix and pour the mixture into dry ingredients bowl..
- Gently work with the dough until all things Incorporated well. Do not over mix. Let it sit on countertop for 4~12 hours to “soak”..
- After soaking for at least 4 hours, gently massage 2 tsp of baking powder into the dough. It's OK to add a little bit flour to avoid stickiness..
- Pat down your dough into half inch in thickness. Cut it into triangles or round shaped piece..
- Pre-heat oven to 425F. Grease a baking pan with oil or butter. Lay scones on the baking pan monolayer and separate from each other. Bake 15 minutes and serve hot..
If you find this Soaked Mulberry-raisin Spelt scones (Vegan Verion) recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.