Easy Crock Pot Italian Meatballs.
Hello everybody, it’s me, Dave, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, easy crock pot italian meatballs. It is one of my favorites. This time, I will make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Easy Crock Pot Italian Meatballs is one of the most popular of current trending foods in the world. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions daily. Easy Crock Pot Italian Meatballs is something that I’ve loved my entire life. They’re nice and they look wonderful.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have easy crock pot italian meatballs using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Easy Crock Pot Italian Meatballs:
- Prepare 1 lb of Meatballs – Beef, Turkey.
- Make ready 32 oz of Your favorite pasta sauce.
- Make ready 1 of Italian Seasoning.
- Take of Spaghetti Or Pasta Noodles.
- Get 1 of Parsley or Basil.
- Prepare 1 of Parmesan Cheese.
Instructions to make Easy Crock Pot Italian Meatballs:
- Combine meatballs, your favorite blend of pasta sauce & Italian seasoning to taste inside of Crock Pot. Stir occasionally. Low cook 8-10 hours or High cook 6-8 hours. Check to make sure meatballs are completely cooked before serving..
- Bring water to a boil with a splash of olive oil & Parsley or Basil in it. Cook spaghetti noodles or any other pasta until desired texture..
- Add a sprinkle of freshly grated Parmesan Cheese. Homemade garlic or French bread compliments the meal very well..
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food easy crock pot italian meatballs recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!