Fruity Coconut Crumble Squares.
Hello everybody, it is me again, Dan, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, fruity coconut crumble squares. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Fruity Coconut Crumble Squares is one of the most favored of recent trending foods on earth. It’s appreciated by millions every day. It’s easy, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. Fruity Coconut Crumble Squares is something which I’ve loved my whole life. They’re nice and they look fantastic.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook fruity coconut crumble squares using 8 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Fruity Coconut Crumble Squares:
- Get 1 cup of wheat flour.
- Get 3/4 cup of castor sugar.
- Take 1 of egg.
- Take 1/4 cup of tutti fruity.
- Prepare 2 tsp of honey.
- Take 3 tbsp of butter.
- Make ready 3 tbsp of dessicated coconut.
- Take Pinch of salt (if using unsalted butter).
Steps to make Fruity Coconut Crumble Squares:
- Seive flour 2 to 3 times in a bowl.
- Add the tuti fruity.
- Add 2 tbsp dessicated coconut.
- Mix and keep aside. Preheat oven to 180℃.
- In another vessel beat an egg. Add honey and melted butter to it. Whisk till well combined..
- Add the wet mixture to the dry mixture..
- Mix with a spatula to combine.
- Keep a lined baking tray ready. Spread this mixture with 1/2 inch thickness over it..
- Drizzle with more dessicated coconut all over.
- Bake at 190 for 25 to 30 minutes. Lovely crust.
- Let it cool on a wire rack. Now cut into squares and serve. Can make and store well in advance..
- Yummy delicious fruity crumble squares. Can't wait to have one !!.
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food fruity coconut crumble squares recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!