Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Homemade Chocolate Cake recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Homemade Chocolate Cake recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Energy Enhancing Snack foods.
We are all aware that having healthy meals can help us really feel better in our bodies. Increasing our daily allowance of healthy foods while reducing the intake of unhealthy kinds contributes to a more wholesome feeling. Eating more vegetables helps you feel much better than eating a portion of pizza. Sometimes it’s difficult to find wholesome foods for snacks between meals. You can spend numerous hours at the supermarket searching for an ideal snack foods to help you feel healthy. Here are a few healthy snacks which you can use when you need a fast pick me up.
When searching for a convenient wholesome snack, do not forget about yogurt. Occasionally people decide to eat yogurt over a balanced lunch which is not the right idea. Low fat yogurt helps make a fantastic snack, however. It is a protein-rich resource of nutritious nutritional vitamins. Yogurt is typically eaten to help preserve the digestive system because it is so easily digestible by the majority of people. Yogurt mixes perfectly with nuts and seeds. It’s an uncomplicated way to lessen sugar while still enjoying a tasty snack.
You can find lots of healthy snacks you can choose that never involve a lot of preparation or searching. Choosing to live a healthy way of life can be as uncomplicated as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to homemade chocolate cake recipe. To make homemade chocolate cake you need 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Homemade Chocolate Cake:
- Use of all purpose flour.
- Prepare of unsweetened cocoa.
- You need of sugar ( use 2/3 of a cup of sugar if cocoa is sweetened).
- Provide of baking soda.
- Get of salt.
- Prepare of vanilla extract.
- You need of vinegar.
- Get of vegetable oil.
- Use of water.
- Provide of Chocolate Frosting.
Steps to make Homemade Chocolate Cake:
- This recipe only makes 1 layer of cake. If you want more layers, make this recipe twice if you want two layers or three times if you want three layers..
- Preheat oven at 375°F Fahrenheit.
- Mix flour, cocoa, sugar, baking soda and salt in a bowl. In another bowl mix vanilla extract, vinegar, vegetable oil and water..
- Slowly add the wet ingredient mix to the dry one and mix until there are no clumps in the batter..
- Pour batter into a 9-inch greased round baking pan..
- Bake in preheated oven for 25 to 30 minutes..
- After cake is baked, wait until it cools down completely. Add frosting when cooled and decorate if you wish. Enjoy!.
Then when you are craving a moist, cocoa-rich chocolate cake, you just have to whisk it with eggs and oil in one bowl, no machinery required. It's as easy as boxed mix, but truly homemade. Homemade Chocolate Cake is a staple must have recipe in your baking repertoire. It is the best birthday, celebration, or no occasion cake, because this cake comes out perfect every time! Homemade chocolate cake can be frozen as well.
If you find this Homemade Chocolate Cake recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.