Chicken and waffles with love. Southern Chicken and Waffles; Recipe for chicken strips made from chicken breast halves. Recipe includes directions for homemade waffles as well. If you love buffalo chicken, then you will love these waffles!
My family loves this chicken and waffle recipe and I hope your family will too!! What are chicken and waffles ( chicken waffles recipe)?? I first heard about Chicken and Waffles years ago.
Hello everybody, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, chicken and waffles with love. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Chicken and waffles with love is one of the most popular of recent trending foods in the world. It’s easy, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions every day. Chicken and waffles with love is something which I have loved my entire life. They are fine and they look wonderful.
Southern Chicken and Waffles; Recipe for chicken strips made from chicken breast halves. Recipe includes directions for homemade waffles as well. If you love buffalo chicken, then you will love these waffles!
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook chicken and waffles with love using 14 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken and waffles with love:
- Get 4 of chicken breasts.
- Take 1 box of Eggo mini waffles.
- Make ready 1 can of sliced peaches.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of butter.
- Take 1 of ground cinnamon.
- Get 1/4 tsp of rum extract.
- Make ready 1/4 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Make ready 2 tbsp of sugar.
- Get of cayenne pepper.
- Make ready of johnnys seasoning salt.
- Get of lemon pepper.
- Take of garlic powder.
- Get 1 cup of cooking oil.
- Make ready 2 cup of all-purpose flour.
There is a little spot most Lastly, layer each finished waffle with two chicken wings, drizzle with warm pure maple syrup and sprinkle with confectioner's sugar and parsley to serve. If you like buttermilk fried chicken tenders and cornmeal waffles, then Southern-Style Chicken and Waffles I'm coming to your house for the superbowl. These waffles with chicken look delicious. I love all of the ingredients that go into the waffles so that there's a nice balance between the sweet.
Steps to make Chicken and waffles with love:
- Slice chicken breast into thin strips.
- Heat up oil under high heat lower heat to medium high once grease heats up.
- Add chicken to hot oil and fry until golden brown.
- Open canned peaches and put in a sauce pan under medium high heat add butter, sugar, rum extract and vanilla. Simmer for a few minutes..
- Preheat oven 400°F. Place waffles on cookie sheet and bake for about 5-10 minutes.
- Once waffles are ready remove from oven and top with chicken, peaches and syrup from peaches. Enjoy.
Fried chicken tenders, bacon, Cheddar cheese, and a sweet and spicy mayo are sandwiched between two waffles. Fried chicken and waffles aren't an obvious culinary combination, but when paired together something truly magical happens. At first glance, fried chicken and waffles shouldn't be a combination that works. Fried chicken is juicy, crunchy, and super-savory, and waffles are a breakfast dish eaten with. For the waffles: Preheat the waffle iron to the regular setting.
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food chicken and waffles with love recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!