Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect enchiladas to feed a army 🙂 recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to enchiladas to feed a army 🙂 recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Make Your Mood Better.
A lot of us have been taught to believe that comfort foods are terrible and to be avoided. Sometimes, if the comfort food is candy or some other junk food, this is true. Otherwise, comfort foods can be super nutritious and good for you. There are a number of foods that, when you consume them, may improve your mood. When you are feeling a little down and are in need of an emotional boost, test out a couple of these.
If you would like to beat depression, you should eat some cold water fish. Wild salmon, herring, mackerel, trout, and tuna are all rich in omega-3 fats and DHA. These are two substances that boost the quality and function of the gray matter in your brain. It’s the truth: eating tuna fish sandwiches can actually help you battle your depression.
As you can see, you don’t need to stuff your face with junk food when you are wanting to feel better! Try several of these instead!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to enchiladas to feed a army 🙂 recipe. You can cook enchiladas to feed a army 🙂 using 6 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make enchiladas to feed a army :):
- Get 10 lb of beef.
- Prepare 10 of taco seasonings.
- Provide 2 of shredded cheese.
- You need 2 can of big enchaladas sauce.
- Use 2 can of big refried beans.
- Provide 6 packages of flour shells.
Steps to make enchiladas to feed a army :):
- brown the ground beef in a large skillet, drain all grease.
- add all 10 taco packets, then 5 packets of water (use empty taco packets).
- let that simmer for 20 minutes, stirring.
- heat up the refried beans (stove top or oven).
- preheat oven to 400.
- lay shell flat, smear a small layer of refried beans down the middle.
- then put some taco meat down the middle.
- tuck the corner of the shell then roll it (looks like a burrito).
- repeat steps 6, 7 and 8 until you have pans full or you run out of meat.
- poor enchilada sause over the top of them then sprinkle cheese over the top.
- put in oven for 15 minutes (or until cheese is fully melted).
- take them out and enjoy :).
Whether you feed a crowd or freeze some for later, these easy beef enchiladas with a little heat and a little sweet will be a new family favorite. See great recipes for Chilis chicken enchalada soup, Pollo Mariachi too! Roll up each tortilla and place side by side in the dish. (Just squish them in to make one single layer if you need to) Sprinkle Pour remaining enchilada sauce over the enchiladas, and sprinkle with remaining cheese. My sister, Julie, was in a few weeks ago and we had a whole army of people to feed and many meals to make. We also had many "likes" and "dislikes" – well, this Taco.
If you find this enchiladas to feed a army 🙂 recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.