Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Oat flake cookies with peaches, greek honey and almonds recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Oat flake cookies with peaches, greek honey and almonds recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Easy Ways to Get Healthy.
You already realize that, to achieve true health, your diet needs to be well balanced and nutritious and you need to get a good amount of exercise. Sadly, there isn’t always enough time or energy for us to really do the things we need to do. Working out at the gym isn’t something people decide to do when they get off from work. People crave sweets and salts, not veggies (unless they are vegetarians). You will be delighted to discover that becoming healthy doesn’t have to be hard. If you keep at it, you’ll get all of the required nutrients and exercise. Here are some ideas to be as healthful as possible.
Walk up the stairs. Stroll up the stairs to where you live or work as an alternative to using the elevator. This isn’t as easy to do if you work on a very high floor but if you work on a lower floor, utilizing the stairs is a excellent way to get some extra exercise. Even if your office or home is on one of the highest floors, you can decide to get off of the elevator early and take the stairs the rest of the way. Lots of people choose the easy elevator ride instead of making an effort on the stairs. Even just a individual flight of stairs, when travelled up or down a few times a day–can be a great improvement to your system.
There are a good deal of things that contribute to your getting healthy. An expensive gym membership and very restrictive diets are not the only way to do it. Little things, when done each day, can do plenty to help you get healthy and lose pounds. Being smart when you choose your food and activities is where it begins. A good amount of physical activity each day is also necessary. Remember: being healthy and balanced isn’t just about reducing your weight. You need your body to be strong too.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to oat flake cookies with peaches, greek honey and almonds recipe. To cook oat flake cookies with peaches, greek honey and almonds you only need 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Oat flake cookies with peaches, greek honey and almonds:
- Take 100 gr of oat flour.
- Get 90 gr of oat flakes.
- Prepare 40 gr of margarine.
- You need 1 of egg.
- Get 1 pinch of salt.
- Use 120 ml of honey (thyme is possible).
- Use 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- You need 1 tsp of baking powder.
- Provide 1 of diced Peach medium size.
Instructions to make Oat flake cookies with peaches, greek honey and almonds:
- In a bowl mix the flour, the flakes, baking powder, salt, vanilla extract and the pinch of salt..
- Cut the peach in small pieces and let it aside. Melt the margarine.
- In a second bowl mix the melted margarine, with the egg and the honey..
- Pour the 1st bowl into the second and mix well. Add the diced peach and mix carefully..
- Leave at the fridge for an hour the mix of butter to stand..
- After an hour preheat the oven at 165 degrees in air and take out the mix from the fridge. Put almonds flakes to the little balls while you put them in the tray with 2 spoons..
- Bake for 12 min till bottom is bit brown. They might still look unbaked but is the way they look. Take them out and leave them at the tray for 15 min to stand. Enjoy!.
This peach baked oatmeal recipe makes breakfast for a crowd! Loaded with fresh juicy peaches, almonds, ginger, nutmeg and cinnamon. Rolled oats- sometimes called 'old fashioned oats' or 'large flake oats'. Do not use quick oats or steel cut oats for this recipe. The crispy flakes and crunchy oat clusters you love – plus sliced almonds for a satisfying breakfast.
If you find this Oat flake cookies with peaches, greek honey and almonds recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.