Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Basic Cole Slaw recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Basic Cole Slaw recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Basic Cole Slaw recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Deciding On The Best Foods Can Help You Stay Fit And Healthy.
Many individuals do not fully grasp that the foods you decide on can either help you to be healthy or can negatively effect your health. It’s also advisable to realize that there are foods that you’ll want to avoid at all costs and that would be most food you find at the fast food chain restaurants. These types of foods are packed with bad fat and also have hardly any nutritional value. You will be happy to know that we are going to let you know a few of the foods that you need to be eating every day.
Also when you are trying to find a snack to hold you over in between meals, reach for a handful of nuts or seeds. You will come to realize that these snack items tend to be loaded with Omega-3 and Omega-6, although some nuts and seeds will have much more than others. Your body will use these types of fatty acids as a foundation for creating hormones which your body demands to stay healthy. Some of these hormones that are needed are only able to be made by having these fatty acids within your diet.
By simply following some of the suggestions above you will see that you’ll be living a healthier life. Also if you cut out all the refined food that you should not be eating anyway, you might find that you could end up living a longer life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to basic cole slaw recipe. To cook basic cole slaw you only need 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Basic Cole Slaw:
- Take of Cole slaw "guts" (cabbage, carrots, onions, apple?).
- Provide of mayonnaise.
- Prepare of olive oil.
- You need of vinegar (I used apple cider).
- Use of honey (or maple syrup?).
- Prepare of black pepper.
Steps to make Basic Cole Slaw:
- Chop the Cole Slaw "guts" if you dont buy prepared bagged slaw. Typical coleslaw is carrots and cabbage. The onions give it a great flavor. I've had it with apple, and its interesting as well..
- Combine the "sauce" ingredients in a blender. Blend to a smooth consistency..
- Pour the sauce into the Cole Slaw "guts" and combine completely. (If you want more sauce, just up the ingredients to your liking.) Refrigerate for a few hours before eating…you'll appreciate it better..
- I do NOT use milk in my recipe because I hate liquidy coleslaw. Hope you like it..
This coleslaw is easy to make and the perfect topping for Carolina-style pulled pork sandwiches among other barbecue specialties. Blanch the sliced cabbage in boiling water, then immediately put in an ice bath. When you grow up in Pittsburgh, coleslaw is only sometimes a side dish. More often, it's one of Whether you eat it as a side dish or on sandwiches, this is such an easy, basic coleslaw dressing to. This Basic Coleslaw Recipe can be eaten just like that or stuffed into sandwiches.
If you find this Basic Cole Slaw recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.