Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Spinach and Mushroom Enchiladas recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Spinach and Mushroom Enchiladas recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Spinach and Mushroom Enchiladas recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Learn How to Improve Your Mood with Food.
Mostly, people have been trained to believe that “comfort” foods are not good for the body and need to be avoided. Often, if the comfort food is a sugary food or another junk food, this holds true. Other times, however, comfort foods can be totally healthy and it’s good for you to eat them. A number of foods actually do improve your mood when you consume them. If you seem to feel a little bit down and need a happiness pick me up, try a couple of these.
Eggs, would you believe, are fantastic for helping you combat depression. You should make sure, however, that what you make includes the egg yolk. The egg yolk is the part of the egg that is the most crucial in terms of helping elevate your mood. Eggs, especially the yolks, are loaded with B vitamins. These B vitamins are terrific for helping to raise your mood. This is because these vitamins help your neural transmitters–the parts of your brain that dictate your mood–function better. Consume an egg and feel better!
Now you can see that junk food isn’t necessarily what you have to eat when you are wanting to help your moods get better. Try several of these instead!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to spinach and mushroom enchiladas recipe. To make spinach and mushroom enchiladas you only need 14 ingredients and 15 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Spinach and Mushroom Enchiladas:
- You need 16 oz of sliced mushrooms.
- Take 1 of large onion, halved and thin sliced.
- Get 1 of large bag fresh baby spinach.
- Use 2 Tbsp of butter.
- Take 4 Tbsp of Olive Oil, divided.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Cumin.
- Take 2 tsp of Dried Oregano.
- Use 2 tsp of Garlic.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Cayenne pepper.
- Use to taste of Salt & pepper.
- Provide 2 of large jars Salsa Verde.
- Take 2 cups of Shredded Monterey Jack cheese.
- Prepare 1-2 of pkgs super size Yellow Corn Tortillas (@ 6-6 1/2") 10 per.
- You need 1 can of Refied Black Beans.
Instructions to make Spinach and Mushroom Enchiladas:
- Heat butter and 1 Tbsp oil in large skillet over medium high heat. Add in mushrooms and saute until soft and moisture released..
- Add in onions and all the spices to the mushrooms..
- Stir everything together to continue to cook down. About 10 minutes..
- Add in fresh spinach a little at a time so it has time to wilt. Once cooked remove from heat and set aside..
- Heat another skillet with remainder of oil over medium high heat. Using tongs, place 1 tortilla at a time in hot oil for 2-3 seconds on each side and quickly remove draining and put on plate. Do this until you have 1 pkg done..
- Spread plastic wrap over your counter to be able to lay out the tortillas to fill and roll them. This keeps your counter clean..
- Start with a spoon of black beans on each tortilla..
- Then top with vegetables..
- Top with shredded cheese..
- Spread out about 1/2 cup of salsa verde. Start rolling enchiladas and put in pan. I pack them close together..
- Once pan is full top with remaining salsa..
- Cover with cheese and bake at 350 degrees for 25 to 30 minutes or until cheese melted and bubbly..
- These freeze well before baking. The ingredients may make more than 1 pan depending on how full you make them. Enjoy!.
These spinach and mushroom enchiladas covered in a velvety monterey jack cream sauce are a delicious way to celebrate a cool evening! This vegetarian recipe is lighter and healthier than cheese enchiladas, without sacrificing any flavor, by using hearty garlic butter mushrooms, and fresh spinach. These Spinach Enchiladas are covered in a red enchilada sauce and stuffed with spinach, mushrooms and onions for a tasty Mexican dinner! Add the spinach, sprinkle with an additional pinch of salt and turn with. Top with remaining salsa, and sprinkle with cheese.
If you find this Spinach and Mushroom Enchiladas recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.