Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Beef enchiladas recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Beef enchiladas recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Beef enchiladas recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Use Food to Boost Your Mood.
A lot of us think that comfort foods are terrible for us and that we must stay away from them. At times, if your comfort food is a high sugar food or some other junk food, this holds true. Otherwise, comfort foods could be extremely healthy and good for you. There are several foods that, when you consume them, may boost your mood. If you seem to be a little bit down and you’re needing an emotional pick me up, try a number of these.
Put together some trail mix of nuts or seeds. Your mood can be improved by consuming peanuts, almonds, cashews, sunflower seeds, pumpkin seeds, etc. This is possible since these foods have a bunch of magnesium which raises your production of serotonin. Serotonin is the “feel good” chemical substance that dictates to your brain how you feel day in and day out. The more of this chemical in your brain, the more pleasant you’ll feel. Nuts, on top of improving your mood, can be a super source of protein.
Now you realize that junk food isn’t necessarily what you need to eat when you want to help your moods get better. Test out these tips instead!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to beef enchiladas recipe. You can cook beef enchiladas using 15 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Beef enchiladas:
- Prepare 1 1/2 lb. of Ground beef.
- Get 3 cloves of garlic, minced.
- You need 3 Tbsp. of Chili powder.
- Provide 2 tsp. of Ground cumin.
- Use 2 tsp. of Ground coriander.
- Use 1 tsp. of Sugar.
- You need 1 tsp. of Salt.
- You need 1 Tbsp. of Vegetable oil.
- Take 2 of yellow onions, finely chopped.
- Prepare 1 (15 oz.) of Can tomato sauce.
- Use 1/2 C. of water.
- Use 8 oz. of Sharp cheddar cheese, divided.
- Take 1/3 C. of Fresh cilantro, chopped.
- Take 2 of jalapenos, sliced (optional).
- Get 12 of corn tortillas.
Instructions to make Beef enchiladas:
- In small bowl, combine garlic, chili powder, cumin, coriander, sugar and salt..
- Add ground beef to large skillet and heat on med-high heat until browned, about 6-8 min..
- Remove meat to strainer to drain. Meanwhile in same skillet heat oil over medium-high heat. Once shimmering add onions and brown, about 5 min. Add garlic mixture and simmer until fragrant, 1 min..
- Add the tomato sauce and water, bring to a boil. Return meat to the skillet and simmer on low covered for 10 min..
- Meanwhile heat 2 Tbsp. oil in small skillet over med-high heat. Add one tortilla to the oil and flip after a few sec. (Just want to make them soft and easy for rolling at this point.).
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Strain meat mixture over a medium sized bowl. Return solids from the strainer back to skillet and mix with 1/2 cheese and cilantro..
- Place 1/2 sauce from meat mixture into bottom of a 9×13 baking dish..
- Spread meat mixture down the center of each tortilla and roll tightly. Place seam side down in baking dish..
- Cover the enchiladas with remaining sauce and cheese. Cover with foil and place in oven for 25 min..
- Remove foil and place back in oven 5-7 min or until cheese is golden brown. Add fresh, sliced jalapenos if desired. Serve with a side of homemade Mexican rice..
Fresh, fast, and way better than takeout, THESE are some good cookin' Enchiladas. This easy ground beef enchilada recipe is loaded with juicy ground beef, melty cheese, and drenched with a homemade Tex Mex Enchilada Sauce. These Easy Beef Enchiladas are a wonderful, family-friendly dinner. How to Make Easy Beef Enchiladas: Heat oil in a large skillet, and add a pound of ground beef. Return beef mixture to skillet over medium heat.
If you find this Beef enchiladas recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.