Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Enchiladas recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Enchiladas recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Information on How to Boost Your Mood with Food.
Most of us have been trained to believe that comfort foods are not good and are to be avoided. But if your comfort food is candy or junk food this holds true. At times, comfort foods can be very nutritious and good for us to consume. Several foods really do improve your mood when you eat them. When you are feeling a little down and need an emotional pick-me-up, try a few of these.
If you wish to battle depression, try eating some cold water fish. Salmon, herring, tuna fish, mackerel, trout, and so on, they’re all high in omega-3s and DHA. These are two substances that increase the quality and function of the grey matter in your brain. It’s true: consuming a tuna fish sandwich can earnestly boost your mood.
Now you can see that junk food isn’t necessarily what you have to eat when you want to help your moods get better. Try a couple of of these suggestions instead.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to enchiladas recipe. You can have enchiladas using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Enchiladas:
- You need 2 of lbs. Ground beef.
- Prepare 2 cups of Shredded Monterey jack cheese.
- Prepare 1 cup of sour cream.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Get 1/4 tsp of pepper.
- You need 1 can of Refried beans (if desired).
- Prepare 24 oz of tomato sauce.
- Take 1 of small can chopped green chilis.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of chilli powder.
- Get 1/2 tsp of cumin.
Instructions to make Enchiladas:
- In medium sauce pan, combine tomato sauce, chilis, chilli powder and cumin and heat to boiling. Reduce heat and simmer, stirring occasionally..
- While sauce simmers, brown beef; drain. Add 1 ½ cups of the cheese, sour cream, salt and pepper..
- Spoon about ¼ cup of mixture onto center of tort, spread near the edge of the tort (so you make a row of the meat across the center of the tort) and then roll up tort. Arrange torts in lightly greased baking pans (I use 9 x 13 pans). If you use refried beans too, I usually use up about 75% of the meat mixture making plain beef, then add one can of refried beans to the remaining beef and mix and finish making the enchiladas..
- Pour sauce over the enchiladas and sprinkle with cheese as desired..
- Bake at 350 degrees, uncovered, for 30 minutes, until hot and bubbly..
Just lightly fry corn tortillas, roll them up with Jack or cheddar cheese, cover with a tomato and green chile sauce, more cheese, and bake. When the enchiladas are completely cooled, scoop the enchiladas into a freezer-safe or an aluminum foil container. Cover the container with plastic wrap and aluminum foil. To freeze individual enchiladas, freeze the sauce on the side and wrap each enchilada tightly in plastic wrap before wrapping them in aluminum foil. Pour in the red sauce, chicken broth, cilantro, salt and pepper.
If you find this Enchiladas recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.