Parmesan crusted pork chops. Parmesan cheese and Cajun seasoning form a crispy crust on baked pork chops in this quick and easy recipe for a simple weeknight dish for two. Pork chops are a great protein alternative when you need a break from chicken. But because they're so lean, they're often overcooked—leading to sad, dry pork A crispy Parmesan crust adds tons of flavor without any extra fuss.
These Parmesan Crusted Pork Chops are a great weeknight dinner! Pork chops are often written off as dry or tough unless they're brined, but this recipe is proof that that doesn't have to be true. No brining is necessary here to get pork that's crispy on the edges, but juicy in the middle, and that's part of.
Hey everyone, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, parmesan crusted pork chops. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Parmesan crusted pork chops is one of the most popular of current trending foods in the world. It’s appreciated by millions every day. It’s easy, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. They’re fine and they look wonderful. Parmesan crusted pork chops is something that I have loved my entire life.
Parmesan cheese and Cajun seasoning form a crispy crust on baked pork chops in this quick and easy recipe for a simple weeknight dish for two. Pork chops are a great protein alternative when you need a break from chicken. But because they're so lean, they're often overcooked—leading to sad, dry pork A crispy Parmesan crust adds tons of flavor without any extra fuss.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have parmesan crusted pork chops using 9 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Parmesan crusted pork chops:
- Get 1 cup of Breadcrumbs.
- Take 1/4 cup of grated parmesan cheese.
- Make ready 2 large of Egg whites.
- Make ready 1 1/2 tbsp of Canola oil.
- Take 1 tbsp of Fresh sage chopped.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of Salt n pepper.
- Make ready 1 tbsp of Prepared mustard.
- Get 1/4 cup of All purpose flour.
- Make ready 4 of Boneless thin cut pork loin chops.
A crispy Parmesan crust makes these Parmesan crusted pork chops juicy and flavorful. This easy ketogenic recipe is perfect for any low carb diet. Look at the crispy crust on that Parmesan crusted pork chop! Is there any doubt in your mind that it's delicious?
Steps to make Parmesan crusted pork chops:
- Combine bread crumbs cheese and spices in shallow dish.
- Whisk egg whites and mustard in another shallow dish.
- Place flour in another shallow dish.
- Dredge one chop at a time and flour coat well and shake off excess.
- Dip chop in egg / mustard mixture allow excess to drip off.
- Coat chop completely in breadcrumbs.
- Repeat 4-6 for the rest of the pork chops.
- Heat large nonstick skillet over medium heat add oil stir to coat pan and add chops.
- Cook 3 minutes a side until browned and done.
February is one of my favorite months. These Parmesan Pork Chops Are So Flavorful And Easy To Make. The parmesan crusted pork comes out moist and tender, and would go great with mashed potatoes. The Test Kitchen loved this baked parmesan pork chop recipe. The breading kept the chops really juicy and tender.
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food parmesan crusted pork chops recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!