Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Spider Dogs with Marinara sauce recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Spider Dogs with Marinara sauce recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Foods You Select To Consume Will Certainly Effect Your Health.
Many individuals do not understand that the foods you select can either help you to be healthy or can negatively effect your health. It’s also advisable to understand that there are foods that you will want to avoid at all costs and that would be the majority of food you find at the fast food chain restaurants. The foods that you receive from these fast food places are generally foods that are extremely unhealthy, loaded with fat and typically have little to no nourishment. In the following paragraphs we are going to be going over foods that you should be eating that can help you stay healthy.
While most of you have been told time and time again that vegetables are good for you, and there is a very good reason why. You may already know that the majority of of the vitamins you need on a daily basis can be found in various vegetables, but you will also be able to find essential potassium in vegetables as well. You will notice that one of the veggies we are referring to is broccoli, which is loaded with potassium. Another thing you might like to try is the next time you make a salad try making use of spinach as an alternative to your traditional lettuce as you will find that there are a lot more nutrients that can be found in those leaves.
By following a number of the suggestions above you will notice that you’ll be living a healthier life. One thing that you need to actually avoid is all of the processed foods which you can easily purchase in the stores, and start cooking fresh foods for your meals.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to spider dogs with marinara sauce recipe. To make spider dogs with marinara sauce you need 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Spider Dogs with Marinara sauce:
- You need of Fatti's and Moni's spaghetti.
- You need of thick Vienna sausages.
- Use of canned tomatoes (I used home canned tomatoes).
- Use of huge garlic cloves (chopped).
- Prepare of Tbpn cooking oil.
- Use of Spring onions (chopped).
- Use of balsamic vinegar.
- Take of Salt ad pepper.
Steps to make Spider Dogs with Marinara sauce:
- Cut viennas into similar sized pieces.
- Cut spaghettis in half and thread 8 strands through each vienna piece. Set aside..
- Bring salted water to a boil.
- Meanwhile heat oil in a saucepan and sautee the onions and garlic until cooked and fragrant. Add the tomatoes, season and let cook on low heat until thickened. Stir in balsamic vinegar and close the lid to keep warm until the whole dish is put together.
- And to the boiling water, add your threaded spaghettis and cook as per package instructions (mine cooked for 15minutes). Do not overcrowd your pot, be open to using two pots if you do not have one large enough.
- Drain well and serve with the marinara sauce.
If you find this Spider Dogs with Marinara sauce recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.