Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Simple Salsa Verde Chicken Enchilladas recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Simple Salsa Verde Chicken Enchilladas recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Can Make Your Mood Better.
Many of us believe that comfort foods are not good for us and that we ought to keep away from them. At times, if your comfort food is basically candy or other junk foods, this can be true. Soemtimes, comfort foods can be perfectly nourishing and good for us to eat. There are a number of foods that really can raise your moods when you eat them. If you seem to feel a little bit down and you need a happiness pick me up, try a couple of these.
Green tea is truly great for your mood. You were sure green tea had to be mentioned, right? Green tea is chock-full of an amino acid known as L-theanine. Studies have shown that this amino acid essentially induces brain waves. This helps improve your mental acuity while calming the rest of your body. You probably already knew it is not hard to get healthy when you consume green tea. Now you know that green tea can elevate your mood too!
As you can see, you don’t need to stuff your face with junk food when you wish to feel better! Go with these suggestions instead!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to simple salsa verde chicken enchilladas recipe. You can cook simple salsa verde chicken enchilladas using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Simple Salsa Verde Chicken Enchilladas:
- You need 1 large of jar of salsa verde ( I used herdez).
- Prepare 1 of Yellow Corn tortillas.
- Provide 1 bag of of shredded Monterey Jack cheese.
- Use 3/4 of Diced onion purple onion.
- Provide 1/2 bunch of Chopped cilantro.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Oil.
- Get 1 of Cumin to taste.
- Get 1 of Garlic salt to taste.
- You need 1 of Shredded rotisserie chicken or any precooked chicken you have.
Instructions to make Simple Salsa Verde Chicken Enchilladas:
- Start by adding your oil to a large skillet once heated add in about 2tbsp of diced onions and add a pinch of cumin and some garlic salt to taste cook down till onions are tender, now add in your salsa verde and lower heat cook for about 10 minutes..
- Now Shred your warmed chicken add your diced onion and cilantro to a large bowl(reserve a little onion, cilantro for topping) set aside.
- Now heat your tortillas on a griddle or in the microwave optional, once heated set in a warm towel now we can assemble.
- Dip tortillas into sauce add to a baking sheet, add in your chicken filling and cheese and roll continue till you have your desired amount. Now top with a little more cheese and cover with foil bake 350 for 15 minutes or so till cheese is melted. Before you plate I top with warmed reserved salsa verde, onions, & cilantro.
Use some leftover roast chicken, or buy a roast chicken at the market on the way home, and you'll save at least. These Salsa Verde Chicken Enchiladas are made with a creamy and delicious filling, and smothered with cheese. These enchiladas are really great for anytime you want to nosh on your favorite Mexican yummies. For my kids, that would simply mean eating a big bowl of "gock-uh-moe-ee" by the. If you're looking for a simple recipe to simplify your weeknight, you've come to the right place–easy dinners are our specialty.
If you find this Simple Salsa Verde Chicken Enchilladas recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.