Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Baked Pork Chops and Stuffing recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Baked Pork Chops and Stuffing recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Use Food to Boost Your Mood.
Most of us believe that comfort foods are terrible for us and that we have to keep away from them. At times, if your comfort food is a sugary food or another junk food, this holds true. Other times, however, comfort foods can be altogether healthy and it’s good for you to consume them. There are several foods that, when you eat them, could better your mood. If you are feeling a little bit down and need a happiness pick me up, try some of these.
Green tea is wonderful for moods. You just knew it had to be included in this article, right? Green tea is loaded with an amino acid known as L-theanine. Research has discovered that this amino acid promotes the production of brain waves. This will better your brain’s focus while simultaneously calming the rest of your body. You probably already knew how easy it is to become healthy when you drink green tea. Now you know that green tea can elevate your mood too!
You can see, you don’t have to turn to junk food or foods that are bad for you just so to feel better! Try these suggestions instead!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to baked pork chops and stuffing recipe. You can cook baked pork chops and stuffing using 6 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Baked Pork Chops and Stuffing:
- Get 2 tbsp of Seasoning Salt.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Black Pepper.
- Use 2 tbsp of Lemon Pepper.
- Get 2 tbsp of Garlic Powder.
- Prepare 1 packages of Family-size Boneless Thin Pork Chops.
- Use 2 packages of Stuffing (I mix Savory Herb and Pork).
Instructions to make Baked Pork Chops and Stuffing:
- Pre-heat oven to 350..
- Spray cooking spray on the bottom of you baking pan..
- Place the pork chops in the pan and put the seasonings on top (you can use more or less than I stated. I'm not sure of the measurements because I just sprinkle it all over the chops.).
- Place the pork chops in the oven..
- I usually wait about five minutes and then make the stuffing as directed on the package..
- Make sure the chops are close to being done, then place the stuffing on top of chops..
- In 10-15 minutes depending on ovens, mine cooks fast, the stuffing should be crisp and the pork chops should be done..
- Let cool and enjoy!!.
Baked Pork Chops and Stuffing: This easy recipe has been a longtime family favorite, with fork-tender pork chops covered in a flavorful stuffing and gravy. Easy Pork Chop and Onion Bake from Deep South Dish blog. Pork chops, seasoned simply with salt and pepper then seared, are finished with a. This entree is a mainstay in our home and has been added to our family favorites list. May use bone-in or boneless pork chops.
If you find this Baked Pork Chops and Stuffing recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.