Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Cheezy Ground Beef Quesadillas recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Cheezy Ground Beef Quesadillas recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Food Items You Choose To Consume Will Effect Your Health.
Something that some of you may already know is that by ingesting the right foods can have a massive effect on your health. Something that you shouldn’t eat no matter what is the various foods that you will acquire at all of those take out places. You will see that the nutrition in these types of is non existent and the unwanted effects can be very bad. For this reason we are going to be going over the food items that you should be eating that will have a positive effect on your health.
Everybody likes to have dessert following their meals and if you are one of those men and women you may want to consider some citrus fruit. In addition to vitamin C, you will realize that there are lots of other health benefits that you will find in these kinds of fruits. You may also want to mix a number of things like orange sections, shredded coconut combined with a teaspoon of honey.
For people who want to begin living a much healthier life the tips above will be able to help you do that. Also if you eliminate all the unhealthy food that you shouldn’t be eating anyway, you might find that you could end up living a longer life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to cheezy ground beef quesadillas recipe. You can cook cheezy ground beef quesadillas using 13 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Cheezy Ground Beef Quesadillas:
- Use of olive oil.
- Take of ground beef.
- Prepare of chilli powder (I used blended dried chillies).
- You need of oregano.
- Prepare of cumin powder.
- Prepare of onion powder.
- Use of garlic powder.
- Use of salt.
- Take of Black pepper.
- Use of tomato paste.
- Get of beef stock (or water).
- Prepare of shredded cheese (according to your preference).
- Prepare of flour tortillas (or you can use Pratha bread too!).
Instructions to make Cheezy Ground Beef Quesadillas:
- Preheat oven to 90 C (to keep Quesadillas warm while cooking batches)..
- In a pan on medium heat, add olive oil..
- Add the ground beef, chilli powder, cumin, oregano, garlic powder, onion powder, salt and black pepper. Heat until cooked through, breaking into crumbles with a wooden spoon, about 8-10 minutes. Stir in tomato paste and stock and cook for 1-2 minutes more..
- Remove beef from pan into a bowl..
- Distribute about 2 cups of shredded cheese among all tortillas (on one side of them)..
- Distribute ground beef on top of cheese. Then sprinkle remaining 1 cup of cheese on top of ground beef. Fold tortilla over in half..
- Grill the Quesadillas on a pan (medium low heat) until golden brown and cheese is melted (carefully turning and watching to ensure they don't burn)..
- Cut each half moon in half and it's ready to be served!.
Here I'll share with you a few tips and tricks to creating beef quesadillas. These Cheesy Beef Quesadillas from Delish.com are the best! Place a flour tortilla in the pan and sprinkle half with cheese, beef mixture and more cheese. Sign up today to use this and many, many great features of our site. It takes less than a minute and this won't bother you anymore!!.
If you find this Cheezy Ground Beef Quesadillas recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.