Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Chicken Piccata recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Chicken Piccata recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken Piccata recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Use Food to Boost Your Mood.
Many of us have been trained to think that comfort foods are bad and must be avoided. Often, if the comfort food is a sugary food or another junk food, this is very true. Other times, though, comfort foods can be totally healthy and it’s good for you to consume them. There are a number of foods that really can boost your moods when you eat them. If you feel a little bit down and you’re needing an emotional pick me up, try a number of these.
Green tea is truly excellent for your mood. You were simply waiting to read that here, weren’t you? Green tea is found to be chock-full of an amino acid referred to as L-theanine. Studies have shown that this amino acid basically stimulates brain waves. This will improve your brain’s concentration while at the same relaxing the rest of your body. You were already aware that that green tea helps you be better. And now you are aware that green tea can help raise your mood also!
So you see, you don’t need to eat junk food or foods that are terrible for you to feel better! Try some of these instead!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken piccata recipe. You can have chicken piccata using 15 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken Piccata:
- Provide of Chicken.
- Get 2 of large chicken breast boneless and skinless.
- Take As needed of salt just enough to lightly cover the chicken.
- Take As needed of ground black pepper, just enough to lightly cover.
- Use 1/2 cup of flour.
- Provide of Sauce.
- Use 3 tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil.
- Use 1 of dessertspoon minced garlic.
- You need 1/3 cup of white wine.
- Provide 1 tablespoons of capers.
- Use 1/2 stick of butter.
- Use 2-1/2 tablespoon of lemon juice.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of water to taste salt.
- Provide of Topping.
- Provide To taste of Parmesan cheese.
Instructions to make Chicken Piccata:
- Cut the chicken lengthwise then roll or beat the chicken thin..
- Heat 1 tablespoon oil in a pan. Add salt and pepper to the chicken and flour..
- Lightly bread the chicken and add to the pan. Fry for 4 minutes till lightly browned and turn..
- When chicken is almost finished move to a plate add the rest of the ingredients except the cheese. Let this reduce..
- When reduced add the chicken to the sauce and simmer for 3 minutes. Serve with cheese. I hope you enjoy!! I served it over pasta..
The reason you cut the chicken breast into thin pieces is so that they. Light, lemony, and delicious, chicken piccata is one of the easiest Italian dishes to pull off with style. Remarkably easy to cook, requiring only ingredients that you usually already have in your house. Begin by prepping the chicken breasts. First slice each chicken Taste and adjust seasoning with salt and pepper, if necessary.
If you find this Chicken Piccata recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.