Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect 30 Minute Meat Sauce recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to 30 Minute Meat Sauce recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Choice.
Healthy eating is now much more popular than it used to be and rightfully so. The overall economy is impacted by the number of individuals who are suffering from health problems such as hypertension, which is directly associated with poor eating habits. No matter where you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier way of living but on the other hand, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a detrimental way. It is likely that many people feel it will take lots of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to how they live. It is possible, though, to make several simple changes that can start to make a good impact on our day-to-day eating habits.
Initially, you will need to be very careful when you are shopping for food that you don’t automatically put things in your basket that you no longer want to eat. For example, in all likelihood you have never checked the box of your favorite cereal to see its sugar content. Consuming a bowl of oatmeal will supply you with the energy to face the day while protecting your heart simultaneously. By mixing in fresh fruit, you can give your oatmeal a better flavor and, before you know it, you will have made a good change to your diet.
As you can see, it’s easy to start integrating healthy eating into your life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to 30 minute meat sauce recipe. To make 30 minute meat sauce you only need 13 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook 30 Minute Meat Sauce:
- Use 1 tablespoon of olive oil.
- Get 1/2 of small onion — diced.
- Prepare 8 ounces of ground beef or turkey or Italian sausage.
- Take 1/2 teaspoon of granulated garlic.
- Take 1/2 teaspoon of dry basil.
- Get 1/4 teaspoon of dry oregano.
- Provide 1/4 teaspoon of fennel seed.
- Take 1 teaspoon of salt.
- Prepare 1-3 teaspoons of sugar (some people like thing sweeter).
- Provide 1/2 teaspoon of pepper.
- Prepare 1/4 teaspoon of red pepper flakes (optional-good for some spice).
- You need 14.5 ounce of petite diced tomatoes- canned.
- You need 16 ounces of tomato sauce.
Instructions to make 30 Minute Meat Sauce:
- Saute the onion and ground beef in a sauce pan until the meat is browned. If you have excess fat,you may want to remove..
- Add the seasoning and mix for one minute.
- Add the tomato sauce and diced tomatoes let simmer for 10-15 minutes. adjust flavors, salt sweet and spicyness.
- Serve over angle hair pasta and top with parmesan cheese.
As much as I love a good MEAT-ball meatball from time to time, today we're talking about these little vegetarian meatball nuggets of powerhouse nutrition. Homemade Spaghetti with Minced Meat – Meat sauce recip. KINDLE The Homemade Cook: Homemade Italian Sauces – Quick Easy Dinner Sauces and Recipes to make. The meat you use is up to you here. Either way, you'll end up with a hearty breakfast-for-dinner meal Pasta with Vodka Sauce and Shrimp.
If you find this 30 Minute Meat Sauce recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.