Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Keto Stuffed Chicken Marinara recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Keto Stuffed Chicken Marinara recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Keto Stuffed Chicken Marinara recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Your State Of Health Can Be Affected By The Foods You Choose To Eat.
With regards to the foods that you eat, you will find that your overall health can be effected either positively or even negatively. Something that you should not eat no matter what is the varied foods that you will get at all of those take out places. These sorts of foods are filled with bad fat and also have little or no nutritional value. That is why we are going to be going over the healthy foods that you should be ingesting that will have a beneficial effect on your health.
One of the primary varieties of foods you ought to be eating plenty of, is various berries. The initial thing you will find out about berries is just about any type of berry has a lot of vitamin C. You will also find that berries have antioxidants which is not just beneficial to your circulatory system but also for your basic health as well. Most folks already know that cells begin to break down over time and the addition of antioxidants in your diet can help keep your cells far healthier for longer periods of time.
For people who want to start living a healthier life the tips above will be able to help you do that. Also if you cut out all the processed foods that you shouldn’t be eating anyway, you might find that you could end up living a longer life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to keto stuffed chicken marinara recipe. To cook keto stuffed chicken marinara you need 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Keto Stuffed Chicken Marinara:
- Provide 4 of medium chicken breast.
- Provide 1/2 cup of almond flour.
- Use 1/2 cup of finely grated hard cheese.
- Get 2 of eggs.
- Take 2 of spring onions.
- You need leaves of few parsley.
- Use 150 g of ricotta cheese.
- Provide 3 tbsp of olive oil.
- You need 250 g of grated mozzarella.
- Get 400 g of marinara sauce.
- Get 1 tbsp of dried herbs mix.
- Prepare 6 of fresh basil leaves, finely chopped to garnish.
- Take of Salt and pepper.
Instructions to make Keto Stuffed Chicken Marinara:
- Chop the spring onions and parsley finely and mix it with the ricotta cheese.
- Season chicken breast with salt and pepper. Cut a deep slit into each breast, without cutting all the way through – more like a pocket. Stuff each breast with the ricotta mixture and use a toothpick to keep the edges sealed..
- Set up two large bowls. In the first, mix the almond flour and grated hard cheese with mix herbs. In the second, beat the eggs thoroughly with a fork..
- Working with a chicken breast at the time, carefully dip it into the beaten eggs and then in the bread crumbs..
- Place an oven proof pan over medium heat and add the 3 tbsp olive oil. Once oil is hot, add the coated chicken and sauté 4 min per side or until golden brown on each side..
- Pour the marinara sauce around the chicken and spoon some over the chicken breast as well. Sprinkle the mozzarella cheese over and bake uncovered at 200°C for 15-20 min, or until the thermometer shows the chicken is cooked. Garnish with freshly chopped basil..
If you find this Keto Stuffed Chicken Marinara recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.