Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Chicken parmesan recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Chicken parmesan recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken parmesan recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Learn How to Boost Your Mood with Food.
Most of us think that comfort foods are bad for us and that we should stay away from them. But if your comfort food is candy or junk food this can be true. Otherwise, comfort foods could be extremely nourishing and good for you. There are some foods that really can boost your moods when you consume them. When you are feeling a little down and are needing an emotional boost, try some of these.
Make a trail mixout of different seeds and nuts. Peanuts, cashews, sunflower seeds, almonds, pumpkin seeds, etcetera are all great for helping to boost your mood. This is because seeds and nuts have plenty of magnesium which raises your brain’s serotonin levels. Serotonin is known as the “feel good” chemical and it tells your brain how you should be feeling day in and day out. The more of it you have, the happier you are going to feel. Not only that, nuts, in particular, are a terrific protein food source.
Now you know that junk food isn’t necessarily what you should eat when you want to help your moods get better. Try a few of these instead!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken parmesan recipe. You can cook chicken parmesan using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Chicken parmesan:
- You need 1 of small box of spaghetti noodles.
- Use 1 tsp of oil.
- You need 1 jar of spaghetti sauce.
- Take 1/3 tsp of minced garlic.
- You need 1 tablespoon of sugar.
- Get 1/2 tsp of onion powder.
- Get 1-8 ounce of bag of mozzarella.
- You need 1 cup of parmesan cheese.
- Take 1 cup of Colby jack cheese.
- Get 2 of boneless skinless chicken breasts.
Steps to make Chicken parmesan:
- Prepare chicken breasts (see fried chicken recipe I posted).
- Bring water to a boil with oil and add noodles. Cook until tender..
- Mix noodles with minced garlic, onion powder, sugar and spaghetti sauce..
- Put spaghetti on a large serving tray or baking dish and top with shredded Colby jack. Top with chicken breasts and mozzarella cheese then sprinkle with parmesan cheese..
Or watch our quick recipe video showing you how to. This Cheesy Chicken Parmesan is a delicious Italian dish of breaded chicken, topped with marinara sauce and lots of cheese. Get this restaurant quality favorite Italian dish right at home. Chicken Parmesan is a hearty dish that's so easy to make! Baked chicken in a crisp, golden crust, zesty This Chicken Parmesan is my favorite dish to serve when I don't have a lot of patience to put.
If you find this Chicken parmesan recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.