Pork Chops with Spicy Orange.
Hey everyone, it’s me again, Dan, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, pork chops with spicy orange. One of my favorites. This time, I will make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Pork Chops with Spicy Orange is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods on earth. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. It is easy, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. They are fine and they look wonderful. Pork Chops with Spicy Orange is something that I’ve loved my whole life.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook pork chops with spicy orange using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Pork Chops with Spicy Orange:
- Make ready Dash of oil or spray for the pan.
- Take 4 of thin cut Boneless Pork Chops.
- Make ready 3 Tablespoons of Orange Juice.
- Make ready 2 Tablespoons of reduced sodium Soy Sauce.
- Take 1 teaspoon of Mustard (preferably Dijon) but yellow is fine.
- Take 1 teaspoon of Crushed Red Pepper flakes (or to taste).
- Make ready 4 of or so turns fresh Ground Black Pepper.
- Make ready 1-2 of scallions (green onion).
Steps to make Pork Chops with Spicy Orange:
- In a small bowl mix Juice, soy sauce, mustard and both kinds of pepper.
- Heat oil or spray in a medium size pan.
- Add pork chops and brown on both sides (about 2 minutes per) on medium high heat.
- Add juice mixture over the pork. Cover and reduce heat to low. At this point I added the white onion part of a scallion chopped.
- Simmer for about 10 minutes flipping occasionally.
- Top plated chops with sauce and the green end of a scallion chopped.
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food pork chops with spicy orange recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!