Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best CRAB SALAD (Asma Rujak) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to CRAB SALAD (Asma Rujak) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Ways To Live Green And also Spend less Money In The Kitchen.
Until fairly recently any individual who portrayed concern about the degradation of the environment raised skeptical eyebrows. Those days are over, and it looks like we all recognize our role in stopping and conceivably reversing the damage being done to our planet. The experts are agreed that we are not able to transform things for the better without everyone’s active involvement. These kinds of modifications need to start occurring, and each individual family needs to become more environmentally friendly. The kitchen is a good place to start saving energy by going a lot more green.
Although it may not taste as good, cooking food in the microwave instead of in the oven will save you a packet of money. When you find out it takes 75% more energy to cook in the oven, chances are you’ll look for more ways to use the microwave. When it pertains to boiling water and steaming vegetables, you can save a lot of energy and do the job faster with countertop appliances rather than a stove. Many men and women wrongly believe that doing the dishes by hand uses a lesser amount of energy than a dishwasher. You get the maximum energy savings by totally loading the dishwasher just before commencing a wash cycle. By cool drying or even air drying the dishes besides heat drying them, you can add to the amount of money you save.
From the above it should be apparent that just in the kitchen, by itself, there are many little opportunities for saving energy and money. Natural living is actually something we can all perform, without difficulty. Largely, all it requires is a little common sense.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to crab salad (asma rujak) recipe. To make crab salad (asma rujak) you only need 27 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare CRAB SALAD (Asma Rujak):
- Use of fried tofu.
- You need of cucumber, deseeded and cut to desired sizes.
- Provide of bengkoang yam/jicama, sliced.
- Provide of pineapple, cut into small pieces.
- Provide of crabs (small crabs).
- Use of garlic, roughly chopped.
- Prepare of lemon.
- Prepare of PEANUT SAUCE.
- Take of peanuts, fried and crushed.
- Use of water.
- Use of curly red chili.
- Get of red chili (bird's eye chili).
- Take of garlic.
- Take of salt.
- Get of sugar.
- Use of BAKWAN.
- Use of flour.
- Provide of egg.
- Use of broth.
- Take of potato, cut into small squares.
- You need of medium carrot, cut into small cubes.
- You need of onions, thinly sliced.
- Provide of garlic, roughly chopped.
- You need of spring onion.
- Take of celery.
- Prepare of Water and salt.
- Prepare of Cooking oil.
Instructions to make CRAB SALAD (Asma Rujak):
- Clean the crabs, split into two and then coat with lemon juice to remove the fishy smell and let stand..
- BAKWAN : Heat oil. Add sliced onion. After softened, then add garlic and then celery..
- When fragrant, add the carrots and potatoes. Add salt to taste and bouillon. After half cooked, remove and set aside..
- Mix the flour with ingredients that you sautéed earlier. Then add boiled water. Add the eggs and then stir until smooth and add salt. Once the dough is ready, then fry until cooked. Set aside the finished bakwan..
- Saute garlic until fragrant, put in crabs. Add water and cook until done. Remove and set aside..
- Mix all seasoning sauces and puree. Add bengkoang yam/jicama, pineapple and cucumber and mix well..
- Place the salad on the plate along with tofu and bakwan. Add crab..
If you find this CRAB SALAD (Asma Rujak) recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.