Thanksgiving Candied Yams.
Hey everyone, I hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, thanksgiving candied yams. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Thanksgiving Candied Yams is one of the most well liked of current trending meals in the world. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. It’s easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. They are fine and they look fantastic. Thanksgiving Candied Yams is something which I have loved my entire life.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook thanksgiving candied yams using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Thanksgiving Candied Yams:
- Make ready 7 pound of canned Yams drained.
- Make ready 10 ounces of package of marshmallows.
- Get 1/2 teaspoon of ground cinnamon.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of ground nutmeg.
- Prepare 1/3 teaspoon of ground cloves.
- Get 1/3 teaspoon of salt.
- Take 1 cup of brown sugar.
- Make ready 1/2 cup of chopped pecans.
- Make ready 2 tablespoons of butter soften.
Instructions to make Thanksgiving Candied Yams:
- Preheat oven 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Mix the spices..
- Put the yams in an oven safe dish sprinkle with the spices. Sprinkle with the pecans.
- Add brown sugar to the top but spread it around. Dollap the butter on top.
- Put the marshmallows on top..
- Put in the oven for 35-40 minutes.
- Let rest for 7 minutes covered and serve..
- I hope you enjoy!.
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food thanksgiving candied yams recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!