Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Marisco Marinara recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Marisco Marinara recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Marisco Marinara recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Deciding On The Best Foods Will Help You Stay Fit As Well As Healthy.
When it comes to the foods that you eat, you will notice that your overall health can be effected either positively or even negatively. Its also wise to comprehend that there are foods that you will want to avoid at all costs and that would be the majority of food you find at the fast food chain restaurants. You will recognize that the nutrition in these varieties of is non existent and the negative effects can be very bad. Because of this we are going to be going over the food items that you should be eating that will have a good effect on your health.
Your main meals should also incorporate fish like salmon or lean proteins, as these will also be able to help your health. You will notice that salmon can also be full of Omega-3 and various other nutrients. Protein is important for your diet, however you don’t need to eat a large amount, as a 3 ounces is all you actually need. It’s also wise to trim off any extra fat that you find on the specific meats that you plan to eat.
By simply following a few of the suggestions above you will find that you’ll be living a healthier life. Also if you eliminate all the refined food that you shouldn’t be eating anyway, you may find that you could end up living a longer life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to marisco marinara recipe. To make marisco marinara you only need 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Marisco Marinara:
- You need of Pasta.
- Get of Mussels.
- You need of Shrimp.
- You need of Small Pumpkin.
- Provide of Cherry Tomatoes.
- Get of Sweet Peppers.
- Use of Onion.
- Provide of Garlic Glove.
- Provide of Vegetable Broth.
- Get of Philadelphia Light Cream Cheese.
- Use of Parsley.
- Prepare of Salt and Pepper to Season.
Steps to make Marisco Marinara:
- Boil Pasta for 8 Minutes, while pasta is cooking lightly grill the shrimp for 2-3 minutes. When the shrimp is done put to one side. Drain pasta, Put Aside..
- For the sweet peppers put the whole into an oven for 7-9 minutes at 230 Degrees Celsius. Meanwhile, Chop all vegetables roughly, throwing the vegetables which take longer to cook and adding the rest in. Before adding broth take out peppers and de-seed them. About 10 minutes into cooking the vegetables add the vegetable broth and salt and pepper to season. Let it sit on a low fire for another 10 minutes..
- Once all the vegetables look soft, blend all the vegetables together while adding in the Philadelphia light cream cheese. Once all is blended add parsley, mussels and shrimp, cover with lid and set fire to a mid temperature. Cook for 5 minutes..
- Put pasta on plates and serve sauce on top..
If you find this Marisco Marinara recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.