Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Crab and Sausage Cornbread Dressing recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Crab and Sausage Cornbread Dressing recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Green Living In The Kitchen Can save you Cash.
Until fairly recently any person who portrayed concern about the degradation of the environment raised skeptical eyebrows. That’s a thing of the past now, with all people being aware of the problems besetting the planet and also the shared obligation we have for turning things around. According to the specialists, to clean up the natural environment we are all going to have to make some adjustments. These types of modifications need to start happening, and each individual family needs to become more environmentally friendly. Here are some tips that can help you save energy, primarily by making your cooking area more green.
Probably the food is not quite as good when cooked in the microwave, however it will save you money to use it over your oven. The energy used by cooking in an oven is definitely greater by 75%, and possibly this small amount of knowledge will spur you on to use the microwave more frequently. Countertop appliances will boil water or even steam vegetables more rapidly than your stove, and use a lot less electricity. You will be forgiven for thinking that an automatic dishwasher uses more energy than washing dishes the old-fashioned manner, but you would be wrong. Mainly if you ensure that the dishwasher is full prior to starting a cycle. By cool drying or perhaps air drying the dishes as opposed to heat drying them, you can increase the amount of money you save.
From the above it ought to be apparent that just in the kitchen, by itself, there are many little opportunities for saving energy and money. Natural living is actually something we can all accomplish, without difficulty. Mostly, all it will take is a little common sense.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to crab and sausage cornbread dressing recipe. To cook crab and sausage cornbread dressing you only need 12 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Crab and Sausage Cornbread Dressing:
- Prepare of Jiffy Corn Muffin Mix.
- Prepare of Eggs.
- You need of Milk.
- You need of Jimmy Dean or Park Sage Sausage.
- You need of Lump Crab Meat.
- Prepare of Chicken Stock.
- Provide of Buttermilk.
- Take of Each Diced Red, Yellow, Orange Peppers.
- Provide of Large Diced Onion.
- Use of Large Chopped Cloves Garlic.
- Provide of Poultry Seasoning.
- You need of Diced Celery.
Instructions to make Crab and Sausage Cornbread Dressing:
- Mix Corn Muffin Mix, Eggs and Milk into a batter and pour into a well greased casserole pan and bake as per instructions on the box about 30 to 45 minutes. After it is done and cools crumple it up and put in a covered dish on the counter for about 24 hours so it goes slightly stale..
- Fry Sausage in a skillet till fully cooked and drain. Set aside..
- In a 12 quart stock pot add a half a stick of butter and melt it. Add the veggies and sauté till slightly soft..
- Add the Sausage and Crab Meat and combine with the veggies in the pot..
- Add the Garlic and Poultry Seasoning (to taste as it’s strong stuff) and combine with the other ingredients in the pot..
- Add the Butter Milk and Chicken Stock to the pot and stir it all up..
- Add the Crumbled Corn Bread in stages and insure you fully incorporate it all into the pot with all the other good stuff. It’ll be a bit mushy and wet but it’s supposed to be that way..
- Pour the contents of the entire pot into a well greased casserole dish..
- Keep covered in fridge till ready to cook and serve it. When ready preheat your oven to 350 degrees and once heated put casserole in and back for 30 to 45 minutes. Voila! Your done!.
If you find this Crab and Sausage Cornbread Dressing recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.