Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Parmesan-crusted Chicken Breast with Roasted Mushrooms recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Parmesan-crusted Chicken Breast with Roasted Mushrooms recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Parmesan-crusted Chicken Breast with Roasted Mushrooms recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Can Make You Happy.
Many of us believe that comfort foods are bad for us and that we must stay away from them. If your comfort food is candy or junk food this is true. Otherwise, comfort foods may be extremely nutritious and good for you. There are several foods that basically can boost your moods when you eat them. When you feel a little down and are in need of an emotional pick-me-up, try a couple of these.
Your mood could truly be helped by green tea. You were just waiting to read that here, weren’t you? Green tea has been found to be chock-full of an amino acid referred to as L-theanine. Studies have found that this amino acid actually induces brain waves. This will improve your brain’s concentration while also relaxing the rest of your body. You probably already knew how easy it is to become healthy when you drink green tea. Now you are aware that green tea can help raise your mood as well!
Now you know that junk food isn’t necessarily what you should eat when you want to help your moods get better. Try a few of these instead!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to parmesan-crusted chicken breast with roasted mushrooms recipe. You can cook parmesan-crusted chicken breast with roasted mushrooms using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Parmesan-crusted Chicken Breast with Roasted Mushrooms:
- You need 1/2 cup of grated parmesan cheese.
- Provide 2 of boneless, skinless chicken breasts.
- Provide 4 tbsp of olive oil.
- Provide to taste of salt & pepper.
- Prepare 1 cup of sliced mushrooms of your choice.
- Take 1/2 of red onion, cut in thin wedges.
- Prepare 1 tsp of dried oregano.
- You need 1 tsp of dried thyme.
- Use 2 tbsp of red wine vinegar.
Instructions to make Parmesan-crusted Chicken Breast with Roasted Mushrooms:
- Preheat the oven to 425°F (220°C). Season chicken breasts with salt and pepper, bread them with the cheese (make sure you pat them to cover as much as possible; however, do not be alarmed if the covering is not perfect: it's part of the dish's charm!).
- Heat oil in a saucepan over medium heat. Fry the chicken breasts (4-5 minutes per side) to form the cheese crust. Transfer to a plate and reserve..
- In that same saucepan, sauté mushrooms and onion (add a drizzle of oil if necessary), seasoning with oregano and thyme, for 5 minutes or until just tender..
- Place chicken breasts on top of the mushrooms in the pan. Sprinkle any leftover cheese on top. Place pan in oven and roast for 12-15 minutes..
- To serve: quickly toss the mushrooms with the red wine vinegar. Place chicken and mushrooms on two plates and enjoy the love in the air!.
Then rock the knife back and forth, keeping the tip steady by resting your other hand over. Easy Chicken Breasts with Spinach and Mushrooms are in creamy Parmesan sauce. Easy Chicken Breasts is quick and easy recipe to add to your chicken dinner rotation! Combine breadcrumbs, Parmesan cheese, salt and pepper in another medium bowl. Parmesan crusted chicken is delicious, and easy to make, too.
If you find this Parmesan-crusted Chicken Breast with Roasted Mushrooms recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.