Frittata Cheese Bake.
Hello everybody, it is John, welcome to my recipe page. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, frittata cheese bake. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Frittata Cheese Bake is one of the most well liked of current trending foods in the world. It’s appreciated by millions every day. It’s easy, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. Frittata Cheese Bake is something which I’ve loved my whole life. They’re nice and they look fantastic.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook frittata cheese bake using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Frittata Cheese Bake:
- Prepare 600-800 g of Vegetables *thinly sliced OR cut into thin strips.
- Make ready of *Note: This time I used 1 Carrot, 1 Onion, 1 Zucchini and Cabbage.
- Make ready of Salt & Pepper.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of Olive Oil.
- Get 6 of Eggs *OR enough to cover vegetables.
- Make ready of Toppings of your choice *This time I used 200g ‘Kransky’ Sausages.
- Take 1 cup of shredded Tasty Cheese OR Pizza Cheese.
- Make ready 1 tablespoon of chopped Parsley.
Steps to make Frittata Cheese Bake:
- Preheat the oven to 200℃..
- All vegetables need to be cut into thin strips. Heat Oil in a thick-base & oven-safe frying pan over medium heat, cook the vegetables that are harder to be cooked such as Carrot and Onion. Add the vegetables that are easier to be cooked such as Cabbage and Zucchini..
- When vegetables are soft, season with Salt and Pepper. You may wish to add some herbs or spices. Remove from heat. Spread the vegetables evenly..
- Pour the lightly whisked Eggs over. Top with the sliced ingredients of your choice, arrange them evenly, and cover with Cheese..
- Bake for 15 minutes or until golden. Sprinkle with chopped Parsley..
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food frittata cheese bake recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!