Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect White Bean Marinara recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect White Bean Marinara recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to White Bean Marinara recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Selecting The Best Foods Will Help You Stay Fit And Also Healthy.
When it comes to the foods that you eat, you will find that your overall health can be effected either positively or negatively. Something that you shouldn’t eat no matter what is the different foods that you will get at all of those take out places. You will notice that the nutrition in these sorts of is non existent and the unwanted effects can be really bad. You will be pleased to know that we are going to inform you of a few of the foods that you should be ingesting every day.
Although most of you have been told again and again that vegetables are good for you, and there is a pretty good reason why. Potassium is one of the things that you will find in various vegetables, and naturally they also contain many different vitamins and minerals you will additionally need. One of the veggies that will supply you with the potassium you’ll need is broccoli. Spinach is also something that you may wish to start consuming more of as it has a lot more vitamins and minerals compared to other vegetables.
By simply following a few of the suggestions above you will see that you’ll be living a healthier life. Also if you remove all the refined food that you really should not be eating anyway, you will probably find that you could end up living a longer life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to white bean marinara recipe. You can cook white bean marinara using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare White Bean Marinara:
- Get of olive oil.
- Provide of sliced mushrooms.
- Take of garlic, minced.
- You need of (each 15 oz.) cannellini beans, rinsed and drained.
- Get of (each 8 oz.) unsalted tomato sauce.
- Provide of dried basil.
- Provide of each salt, pepper.
- Use of heaping cups baby spinach.
- You need of shredded mozzarella cheese.
Steps to make White Bean Marinara:
- In a large, deep skillet, heat the olive oil over medium heat. Once it's hot, add the mushrooms with a pinch of salt and pepper and cook them, stirring occasionally, until they are browned and softened. Then add the garlic and cook until just fragrant..
- Stir in the beans, tomato sauce and seasonings to the pan and let it come up to a simmer. Once simmering, let it cook for 10 or so minutes. Then stir in the spinach. Once the spinach wilts down, add the cheese over the top and pop a lid on to let it melt. Or if your skillet is oven-safe, you can pop it under the broiler for a couple minutes. Then serve it up..
- Pictured here as leftovers served over red lentil pasta. I added some heavy cream and zucchini to the leftovers and heated it all through on the stovetop..
Serve warm, and top with parmesan cheese. Tomatoes and garlic simmered together with lentils and beans for a thick, hearty, and protein-rich I started tinkering with legumes in marinara with this Red Lentil Pasta Sauce, but I just couldn't stop. Be the first to rate & review! This twist on classic marinara sauce features healthy ingredients such as white kidney beans and spinach. I love the combination of white beans and kale but have never thought to put it in a quesadilla.
If you find this White Bean Marinara recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.