Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Enchiladas recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Enchiladas recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Foods You Choose To Eat Are Going To Effect Your Health.
Many people do not understand that the foods you decide on can either help you to be healthy or can adversely effect your health. Its also wise to comprehend that there are foods that you will want to avoid at all costs and that would be most food you find at the fast food chain restaurants. You will find that the nutrition in these varieties of is non existent and the unwanted side effects can be really bad. For this reason we are going to be going over the healthy foods that you should be consuming that will have a good effect on your health.
When it comes to sitting down to dinner you should in addition think about lean proteins as well as fish such as salmon. You will recognize that salmon is also abundant with Omega-3 and other nutrients. And when it comes to lean protein, you should keep in mind that you only have to have about 3 ounces to get your daily requirements. In addition before preparing your steak you will want to trim the fat that you can see from it to keep from eating extra fat.
For people who want to start living a much healthier life the tips above can help you do that. The one thing that you need to actually avoid is all of the processed foods which you can buy in the stores, and start preparing fresh foods for your meals.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to enchiladas recipe. You can have enchiladas using 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Enchiladas:
- Provide of enchiladas.
- Get of ground beef.
- You need of shredded cheddar cheese.
- Prepare of white corn tortillas.
- Use of Taco seasoning (or you can season with chili powder, onion powder and garlic salt).
- Get of olive oil (to fry tortillas).
- Get of enchilada sauce.
- Prepare of enchilada sauce seasoning (I use lawrys).
- Provide of can of tomato sauce.
- You need of optional toppings.
- Prepare of black olives.
- Get of chopped onion.
Instructions to make Enchiladas:
- Gather ingredients.
- In a medium sauce pan combine tomato sauce and the envelope of enchilada sauce seasoning. Cover with a lid and cook on low while you do step 2..
- In a frying pan brown ground beef as you would if you were making tacos. Add taco seasoning and a small bit of water. Cook until no longer pink. As the beef is cooking do step 4.
- Heat olive oil in a small frying pan over medium heat. Once the oil is hot fry tortillas one at a time. Only leave the tortilla in the pan long enough to make it soft. Do not over cook to where it is crispy..
- After tortillas, beef, and sauce is cooked it is time to roll the enchiladas. Wait for 10 minutes after everything is cooked to begin this process as it will all be very hot and you will have to use your hands..
- Coat the bottom of a 9×13 casserole dish with enchilada sauce. Take a tortilla and dip both sides into the sauce so that both sides of the tortilla have some sauce on them. Place in the dish and add a spoonful of beef to the center of the tortilla. Add a sprinkle of cheese and roll seam side down. Continue this process until you are out of tortillas and beef..
- Once all of the enchiladas have been rolled top with sauce and cheese as well as optional toppings. Bake at 350°F for 30 to 45 minutes or until cheese on top is bubbly..
Vegetarian Enchiladas with black beans and farmers market veggies. Easy, healthy and full of delicious Mexican Flavors! Enchiladas are one of my favorite things to make for dinner! Great for cinco de mayo or any weeknight meal, these unique enchilada ideas are just perfect! A very tasty skillet beef enchiladas recipe.
If you find this Enchiladas recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.