Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Lobster Scampi With Angel Hair Starter recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Lobster Scampi With Angel Hair Starter recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Lobster Scampi With Angel Hair Starter recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be Difficult.
The benefits of healthy eating are nowadays being given more publicity than ever before and there are good reasons for doing this. There are numerous health conditions associated with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from conditions such as heart disease and high blood pressure. Wherever you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy lifestyle but but then, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a detrimental way. In all likelihood, a lot of people think that it takes too much work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically change their lifestyle. In reality, however, merely making some minor changes can positively impact daily eating habits.
One way to address this to begin seeing some results is to realize that you do not have to change everything instantly or that you have to altogether get rid of certain foods from your diet. It’s not a bad idea if you desire to make considerable changes, but the most vital thing is to step by step switch to making healthier eating choices. Eventually, you will see that you actually prefer to consume healthy foods after you have eaten that way for some time. Slowly, your eating habits will change and your new eating habits will completely replace the way you ate before.
As you can see, it’s not at all hard to begin incorporating healthy eating into your life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to lobster scampi with angel hair starter recipe. To make lobster scampi with angel hair starter you need 11 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Lobster Scampi With Angel Hair Starter:
- Use of scampi.
- Get 2 of lobster tails, 4 ounces each.
- Prepare 6 oz of angel hair pasta.
- Get 4 tbsp of salted butter.
- You need 4 tbsp of olive oil, extra virgin.
- Get 2 of whole lemons, one left to serve, one juice squeezed.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of chopped fresh parsley.
- Provide 1/4 tsp of salt.
- Use 1/4 tsp of red pepper flakes ( optional ).
- Provide 1/2 cup of white wine.
- Get 4 clove of garlic, minced.
Instructions to make Lobster Scampi With Angel Hair Starter:
- Gather your ingredients together. Also start your pasta cooking to package directions. Reserve 1/2 cup of pasta water after cooking if needed to use in sauce..
- Melt butter in oil over medium heat adding in pepper flakes..
- Cut lobster tails in half lengthwise..
- Add garlic into oil and butter. Cook about 30 seconds..
- Add in wine..
- Add lobster tails flesh side down. Add juice of one lemon over them..
- Cook lobster about two minutes then flip. Cook another two minutes, sprinkling in parsley..
- Sprinkle salt over tails..
- Turn heat to low medium and remove lobster until pasta is ready..
- Add back in lobster, angel hair and mix well. If needed for sauce use reserved pasta water..
- Plate up family style or individual servings. Serve with a lemon wedge for each serving..
- Recipe by taylor68too..
If you find this Lobster Scampi With Angel Hair Starter recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.