Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Garlic Shrimp with Broccoli and Pasta recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Garlic Shrimp with Broccoli and Pasta recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Garlic Shrimp with Broccoli and Pasta recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Choice.
Choosing to eat healthily provides many benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. There are many diseases linked with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from diseases such as heart disease and hypertension. Although we’re incessantly being encouraged to stick with healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not beneficial for us. Most people typically believe that healthy diets demand much work and will significantly alter how they live and eat. It is possible, however, to make some minor changes that can start to make a good impact on our everyday eating habits.
Initially, you should be extremely careful when food shopping that you don’t unthinkingly put things in your basket that you don’t want to eat. For instance, has it crossed your mind to check how much sugar and salt are in your breakfast cereal? A great healthy alternative can be porridge oats which have been found to be beneficial for your heart and can give you good sustainable energy each day. If you’d rather not eat oatmeal on its own, try mixing in fresh fruits that have other healthy nutrients and as such, one simple change to your diet has been achieved.
All in all, it is not difficult to begin to make healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to garlic shrimp with broccoli and pasta recipe. To make garlic shrimp with broccoli and pasta you only need 16 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Garlic Shrimp with Broccoli and Pasta:
- Provide 1 of (12 oz) package angel hair pasta.
- You need 2 1/2 tbsp of butter, divided.
- Take 1 1/2 tbsp of all-purpose flour.
- Take 1 1/2 cup of milk.
- Provide 1/2 cup of heavy cream.
- Use 1 1/2 tbsp of pesto.
- You need 1 1/2 tbsp of chopped fresh parsley.
- Take 2 tbsp of grated parmesan cheese.
- Use 3 of garlic cloves, minced.
- Use 2 tbsp of salt, divided.
- Take 1/2 tsp of ground white pepper.
- Prepare 1 dash of worcestershire sauce.
- You need 1 dash of hot sauce.
- You need 8 oz of package frozen broccoli florets, thawed.
- Prepare 1 lb of jumbo shrimp, peeled and deveined.
- Prepare 3 clove of garlic, minced.
Steps to make Garlic Shrimp with Broccoli and Pasta:
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Add pasta and cook for 8 to 10 minutes or until al dente; drain..
- Melt 1 & a half tablespoons butter in a medium saucepan over medium heat. Stir in flour and cook for 2 minutes. Slowly stir in milk and cream. Simmer, stirring constantly, until thickened. Mix in pesto, parsley, 3 clothes minced garlic, parmesan cheese, 1 teaspoon salt, white pepper, wars chester shireclothes minced garlic, parmesan cheese, 1 teaspoon salt, white pepper, Worcestershire sauce and hot sauce. Reduce heat to low and allow to simmer..
- Meanwhile, place broccoli in a steamer over 1 inch of boiling water, and cover. Cook until tender but still firm, about 2 to 6 minutes. Drain..
- Melt 1 tablespoon butter in a large skillet. Saute shrimp, remaining 3 cloves minced garlic, & 1 teaspoon salt for 5 minutes, or until shrimp are pink..
- In a large bowl, toss pasta, shrimp and broccoli. Pour sauce over and serve..
Cook shrimp until pink and opaque, adding the garlic in for a quick saute towards the end to prevent it from burning. Pasta for dinner is simple to prepare and ready in minutes. This spaghetti with sautéed shrimp, garlic and broccoli is an easy dinner that works well for family or guests. Pasta for dinner is simple to prepare and ready in minutes. This spaghetti with sautéed shrimp, garlic and broccoli is an easy dinner that works well for family or guests.
If you find this Garlic Shrimp with Broccoli and Pasta recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.