Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Vegetable Loaded Samboosa recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Vegetable Loaded Samboosa recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Vegetable Loaded Samboosa recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Day-To-Day Life.
The benefits of healthy eating are nowadays being given more publicity than ever before and there are good reasons for doing this. The overall economy is affected by the number of men and women who are suffering from conditions such as high blood pressure, which is directly associated with poor eating habits. There are more and more campaigns to try to get us to lead a healthier way of living and nonetheless it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is often bad for our health. Most people typically assume that healthy diets demand much work and will significantly change how they live and eat. Contrary to that information, people can alter their eating habits for the better by carrying out a couple of small changes.
These better food choices can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. Olive oil is a monounsaturated fat which can help to reduce bad cholesterol. It can likewise be healthy for your skin because it is a great source of vitamin E. It might be that you already believe that you eat fruit and veggies but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you get these. If you can opt for organic foods, you can avoid the problem of ingesting crops that may have been sprayed with harmful pesticides. Looking for a local supplier of fresh vegetables and fruits will give you the option of eating foods that still have most of the nutrients which are usually lost when produce has been kept in storage before it is sold.
Thus, it should be quite obvious that it’s not at all difficult to add healthy eating to your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to vegetable loaded samboosa recipe. You can cook vegetable loaded samboosa using 14 ingredients and 18 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Vegetable Loaded Samboosa:
- You need of potatoes.
- Prepare of of brocoli.
- Use of onions.
- You need of frozen mixed vegetables.
- You need of Brown rice.
- Provide of Red chili peppers.
- You need of water to cover the vegetables with.
- Take of of black ground pepper.
- Get of of chopped chives seasoning.
- Provide of envelopes of chicken noodle soup dry mix (note you can use the instant mix too).
- Take of cheddar cheese (I used kraft cheddar cheese).
- Take of heaping tablespoons of flour.
- Take of pack of 100 sambosa pastry leaves.
- Get of olive oil.
Steps to make Vegetable Loaded Samboosa:
- Take frozen pastry leaves out of freezer to let thaw while you are cooking.
- Cut up potatoes and put them in a pan.
- Cut up brocoli and add to the pan.
- Add frozen mixed vegetables.
- Chop onions and add to the pan.
- add non cooked rice to the pan.
- Chop chili peppers and put in pan.
- Pour water over the vegetables and rice mixture making sure you cover it all with water and cook on high heat until it comes to a boil. Then reduce heat to medium and let cook until vegetables and rice are tender.
- After the vegetables and rice are tender add in the chicken noodle soup package.
- Stir and continue to cook on medium heat.
- Added seasoning and stir.
- Add the cheese and stir till melted.
- Add flour and stir until thick ( note the flour helps thicken the mixture).
- Take off stove and pour mixture in a bowl and let cool a little ( the mixture will be thick).
- Take samboosa leaves and fold and put mixture in it and then fold some more till it forms a triangle.
- Then dip your fingers in olive oil and rub all sides of the triangle samboosa with the olive oil..
- Then put them in an air fryer set on 200°F Celsius for only 5 minutes. (Note the air fryer makes it so golden Krispy yummy and it is fast and easy clean up).
- If you do not have an air fryer then you can fry them in oil on top of the stove until golden brown or you can bake them in the oven till golden brown in 200°F Celsius.
If you find this Vegetable Loaded Samboosa recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.