Eggless Marble Cake. This Eggless Marble Cake is nothing short of extraordinary! Chocolate or vanilla? when you can't decide which flavor you like best this Eggless Marble cake is the answer. Marble Cake is a cake that has both vanilla and chocolate flavors swirled in it.
Eggless Marble Cake with the goodness of both vanilla and chocolate! Enjoy a warm slice of this tea time cake with a cup of coffee or chai. Marble cake was my favorite when I was young as my mother used to make marble cupcakes often Today let us learn how to make eggless marble cake using condensed milk following this easy.
Hey everyone, it’s Louise, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, eggless marble cake. One of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
This Eggless Marble Cake is nothing short of extraordinary! Chocolate or vanilla? when you can't decide which flavor you like best this Eggless Marble cake is the answer. Marble Cake is a cake that has both vanilla and chocolate flavors swirled in it.
Eggless Marble Cake is one of the most popular of current trending foods on earth. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions daily. They’re nice and they look wonderful. Eggless Marble Cake is something that I have loved my whole life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook eggless marble cake using 6 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Eggless Marble Cake:
- Prepare 1 cup of Whole Wheat Flour.
- Get 1/2 Cup of Powder Sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Oil.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Vanilla Essence.
- Take 1/2 cup of Milk.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Cocoa Powder.
The Eggless Marble Cake is a lusciously spongy cake with the rich and delicious aroma of condensed milk and vanilla, laced with portions of intense dark chocolate cake. · marble cake recipe, chocolate marble cake, eggless marble cake with step by step photo/video eggless marble cake – why settle for only vanilla cake or chocolate cake when you can taste both in. Marble Cake, eggless, butterless marble cake makes excellent tea cake or a quick breakfast cake or even dessert. Since Valentine day is just a day away I am sharing this very easy and delicious cake. Eggless Marble Cake: Soft, light and fluffy marble cake is best to haveanytime, on the go or with tea.
Steps to make Eggless Marble Cake:
- In a mixing bowl take sugar and oil and mix them well..
- Add milk to it and again whisk it so that all three combines well..
- Add vanilla essence and whole wheat flour to it and whisk it well to make better lump free..
- Now divide the mixture in two equal parts. and add cocoa powder to one part. and mix it well..
- To make cake in cooker preheat cooker. or preheat oven at 180 degree C if using oven. Grease the cake pan and dust it with little flour..
- Now pour 1 teaspoon white batter to the pan and tap it twice, now pour 1 tsp brown batter and tap twice. Now repeat the process with both the batters..
- To make marble design take a toothpick and from all the sides make lines towards the center. it will give you marble design..
- Now place the cake pan in preheated cooker or oven..
- In cooker place a stand and over it cake pan and cook it for 40 minutes without whistle on the top..
- For over cook it for 40 minutes..
- Now allow the cake to cool completely and then cut it into slices and serve..
- Serve the whole wheat cake and store the leftover in an airtight container..
Marble cakes are always fun to make, experiment and tasty. Eggless Marble Cake Recipe – Ingredients Recipe Reference : Easy Cooking. The cake is not only visually appealing with the beautiful white and chocolate swirls but also appetizing with a moist and tender crumb. The marble cake gets its name from its appearance with boasts of gorgeous contrasting swirls So step up your teatime shenanigans with some delectable and easy to make eggless marble cake! This is an Egg free version of Marble cake.
So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food eggless marble cake recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m confident that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!