Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Italian Chicken recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Italian Chicken recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Italian Chicken recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Discover How to Elevate Your Mood with Food.
Mostly, people have been trained to believe that “comfort” foods are not good for the body and must be avoided. However, if your comfort food is candy or junk food this is true. Otherwise, comfort foods can be super nourishing and good for you. Several foods actually do raise your mood when you consume them. If you seem to be a little bit down and in need of an emotional pick me up, try a number of these.
Eggs, believe it or not, can be actually wonderful at dealing with depression. Just be sure that you don’t toss out the yolk. The yolk is the part of the egg that matters most in terms of helping elevate your mood. Eggs, the egg yolks particularly, are rich in B vitamins. B vitamins can be terrific for raising your mood. This is because these vitamins increase the function of your brain’s neural transmitters (the parts of the brain that affect how you feel). Try to eat an egg and feel a lot happier!
So you see, you don’t need junk food or foods that are not good for you just so to feel better! Test out these suggestions instead!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to italian chicken recipe. To cook italian chicken you only need 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Italian Chicken:
- You need of boneless skinless chicken.
- Take of red bell pepper cut into chunks.
- Get of yellow or green bell pepper also cut into chunks.
- You need of onion, chopped.
- Get of garlic cloves, minced.
- Get of dried basil.
- Prepare of oregano.
- Use of thyme.
- Take of sea salt (optional).
- Use of 14.5 oz. can stewed tomatoes.
Steps to make Italian Chicken:
- I used a cast iron pot, you can also do this in a crockpot..
- I cut the chicken into chunks and added to the pot with small amount of oil. Cook until no longer see pink..
- Place peppers, onion, garlic on top. Sprinkle the basil, oregano, thyme and sea salt. Pour tomatoes with juice over it all..
- Cook with low flame, lid on until chicken is done and vegetable are soft. I also added a bit of water so it won't dry out. If your doing it in a crockpot on low for 6 hours..
- When done I took out all the meat and veggies leaving the juice, I then added a thickener, once that is done I returned the meat and veggies to heat up. Serve over egg noodles, or your choice..
Directions In a shallow bowl, combine Parmesan cheese, oregano, parsley, garlic salt and pepper. Dip chicken breasts in melted butter, then coat with Parmesan mixture. It comes out tender and delicious and we use the left over cooked dressing to "dip" the chicken, our seven year old granddaughter's favorite thing to do! Tried, true and certain to satisfy. Recipe: Try our Chicken Parmesan Subs Lemon Cream Chicken with Champagne Risotto and Asparagus Champagne risotto is ready to party!
If you find this Italian Chicken recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.