Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Pasta Alla Norma recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Pasta Alla Norma recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Pasta Alla Norma recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Life.
Healthy eating is now a good deal more popular than it used to be and rightfully so. The overall economy is impacted by the number of men and women who suffer from diseases such as high blood pressure, which is directly related to poor eating habits. Everywhere you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy way of living but on the other hand, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a terrible way. People typically believe that healthy diets require much work and will significantly change how they live and eat. Contrary to that information, individuals can alter their eating habits for the better by implementing a few modest changes.
One way to deal with this to start seeing some results is to realize that you do not need to alter everything immediately or that you have to entirely eliminate certain foods from your diet. Even more crucial than completely modifying your diet is just substituting healthy eating choices whenever you can. As you get used to the taste of healthy foods, you will discover that you’re eating more healthily than you did. Gradually, your eating habits will change and your new eating habits will totally replace the way you ate before.
As you can see, it is not difficult to begin to make healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to pasta alla norma recipe. You can cook pasta alla norma using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Pasta Alla Norma:
- Take 1 small of eggplant.
- You need 1 of tomato, diced.
- Use 3 of garlic clove, finely chopped.
- Prepare 1/4 of onion, finely chopped.
- Prepare 1 tsp of crushed red pepper.
- Prepare 1 tsp of dried herbs.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of vegetable broth.
- Take 1/2 tbsp of olive oil.
- Use of salt and pepper.
- You need 2 of servings angel hair pasta.
Steps to make Pasta Alla Norma:
- Preheat oven to 425°F. Chop eggplant into chunks. Spray a baking tray with oil, add the eggplant, add cook the eggplant with a little salt and pepper for 20 minutes..
- Meanwhile, get a pot of water boiling for the pasta. Heat olive oil in a saucepan. Add the onion when the oil is hot and cook about a minute until just softened. Add the garlic and crushed red pepper and cook another minute or until onion is translucent..
- Add the diced tomato, vegetable broth, herbs, and salt and pepper. Cook on low until it's thickened up a bit into a sauce..
- When the eggplant is done, add to your tomato sauce. Your water should be boiling by now – if you're using angel hair pasta, now is the perfect time to add it, it should only take about 5 minutes or so. If using a pasta that takes longer, get it cooking a bit before you add the eggplant, you don't want chunks of smoosh, the eggplant only needs about 5 minutes to cook in the sauce..
- When the pasta is cooked, add to your sauce and toss to coat. Top of with a little cheese and enjoy!.
If you find this Pasta Alla Norma recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.