Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Red pepper, mushroom cajun chicken thighs recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Red pepper, mushroom cajun chicken thighs recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Discover How to Improve Your Mood with Food.
A lot of us believe that comfort foods are not good for us and that we need to stay away from them. However, if your comfort food is candy or junk food this might be true. Otherwise, comfort foods can be extremely nourishing and good for you. There are some foods that actually can raise your moods when you eat them. If you are feeling a little bit down and you need an emotional pick me up, try several of these.
Make a trail mixfrom various seeds and nuts. Your mood can be raised by eating peanuts, almonds, cashews, sunflower seeds, pumpkin seeds, etc. This is because seeds and nuts have lots of magnesium which raises your brain’s serotonin levels. Serotonin is called the “feel good” chemical substance and it tells your brain how you should be feeling all the time. The more serotonin you have, the more pleasant you will feel. Not only that, nuts, in particular, are a fantastic source of protein.
See, you don’t need to stuff your face with junk food when you wish to feel better! Try a few of these instead!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to red pepper, mushroom cajun chicken thighs recipe. You can cook red pepper, mushroom cajun chicken thighs using 14 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Red pepper, mushroom cajun chicken thighs:
- Take of chicken thighs, skin off.
- Prepare of red pepper, sliced.
- Use of mushrooms, sliced.
- Prepare of small onion, sliced.
- You need of cajon seasoning (I use Joes' recipe).
- Prepare of butter.
- Get of oil.
- Provide of coconut milk.
- Get of Shredded parmesan cheese.
- Provide of Thyme, a few sprigs (pull out when serving).
- Provide of garlic powder.
- You need of pepper.
- You need of salt.
- Take of cooked rice.
Steps to make Red pepper, mushroom cajun chicken thighs:
- Prepare rice according to package. Set aside. Coat the chicken well with the cajon rub. Use an iron skillet on medium heat to melt the butter and oil. Cook the chicken for 6 minutes each side. Set aside. Add a bit more oil to the pan to saute the pepper, onion, spices and mushrooms for 3-4 minutes. Add the cream..
- Add the chicken back in to the veggie mixture to heat through. Spoon the chicken and creamy veggies over the rice. Top with shredded parmesan cheese and serve..
- Joe's cajon rub recipe is on my page..
Coat the chicken breasts with the herb mixture on all sides. Line a large baking tray with baking paper and add the chicken thighs and peppers. Drizzle with the olive oil, sprinkle over the paprika and season. The creaminess comes from the cream cheese and cheddar cheese. The chicken itself is bursting with spicy, smoky and savory flavors.
If you find this Red pepper, mushroom cajun chicken thighs recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.