Stuffed With "Yum" Jalapenos.
Hello everybody, it is Louise, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, stuffed with "yum" jalapenos. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Stuffed With "Yum" Jalapenos is one of the most favored of current trending meals on earth. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It is appreciated by millions daily. They are fine and they look wonderful. Stuffed With "Yum" Jalapenos is something which I have loved my whole life.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook stuffed with "yum" jalapenos using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Stuffed With "Yum" Jalapenos:
- Take 22 of -25 jalapenos, halved and seeded.
- Get 1 lb of bulk sausage, I use sage flavored.
- Take 1 packages of softened cream cheese, 8 oz.
- Make ready 1 cup of freshly grated parmesan cheese.
- Get 1 tbsp of garlic, minced.
- Take 1 small of onion, chopped fine.
Instructions to make Stuffed With "Yum" Jalapenos:
- Prepare peppers- halve them and remove seeds and membranes, it's a good idea to wear gloves when doing this..
- Brown the sausage with the onion and garlic, breaking the meat up finely while cooking. Pour off all the grease..
- Add the cream cheese and parmesan cheese, stirring well. You want this completely mixed..
- Stuff the peppers with the sausage mixture and bake in a 400°f oven for 20 minutes. Serve warm, although they're also good at room temperature..
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food stuffed with "yum" jalapenos recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!