Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Soondubu Jjigae (Korean Soft Tofu Stew) for 2 recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Soondubu Jjigae (Korean Soft Tofu Stew) for 2 recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Soondubu Jjigae (Korean Soft Tofu Stew) for 2 recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Goodies that provide You Power.
Eating healthy foods makes all the difference in how we feel. When we eat more healthy snacks and less of the bad ones we generally feel much better. A little bit of pizza will not make you feel as healthy as eating a fresh green salad. Deciding on healthier food choices can be difficult when it is snack time. Shopping for snack foods can be a difficult task because you have a great number of options. Why not try one of many following healthy snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
While searching for a convenient nutritious snack, make sure you remember about yogurt. Sometimes people elect to eat yogurt over a nutritious lunch which is not the right idea. As a treat, however, yogurt is one of the best things you’ll be able to reach for. Along with calcium, it really is a good supplier of necessary protein and vitamin B. Yogurt is typically eaten to help manage the digestive system considering that it is so easily digestible by the majority of people. Try including some wholesome nuts to unsweetened natural yogurt for a healthy snack idea. This minimizes your sugar absorption without reducing the taste of your snack.
You do not have to look far to discover a wide range of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Deciding to live a healthy way of life can be as uncomplicated as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to soondubu jjigae (korean soft tofu stew) for 2 recipe. To cook soondubu jjigae (korean soft tofu stew) for 2 you need 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Soondubu Jjigae (Korean Soft Tofu Stew) for 2:
- Provide 1/2 of a small onion, chopped.
- Provide 2 cloves of garlic, minced.
- Use 2 teaspoons of gochugaru (Korean chili flakes) or 1 teaspoon crushed red chili flakes to start.
- Provide 1/2 teaspoon of sugar.
- Provide 1/4 pound of pork belly or shoulder, cut into small strips (about 1.5 inch x.5 inch).
- Take 2 cups of unsalted stock (chicken, pork, beef or seafood are all fine) or water if you don't have stock.
- You need 1 Tablespoon of fish sauce.
- Take 1 pound of soft tofu.
- Provide 1-2 of eggs.
- Use 1 of small green onion, chopped.
- Take of optional: 1 chopped fresh chili.
- You need of optional: 1 teaspoon saewoo jut (Korean brined microshrimp).
Steps to make Soondubu Jjigae (Korean Soft Tofu Stew) for 2:
- Put all ingredients except soft tofu, egg and green onion in a pot and bring to vigorous boil over medium high heat. Continue to let it boil for another 3 to 4 minutes..
- Loosely crumble the tofu and distribute evenly over boiling stew mixture, cover partially, and continue to boil over medium high heat for another 3 or 4 minutes..
- Gently stir to incorporate all ingredients and adjust seasoning if needed. At this point, you can just add kosher salt for added salt element. You may want to ratchet up the heat with more chili flakes, too..
- Bring the stew up to a vigorous boil again for 2 or 3 minutes..
- Remove from heat, crack raw egg(s) into center, sprinkle green onions top, and serve with steamed rice on the side. Don't forget to spoon some of the boiling hot stew broth (enough to cover) over the top of the raw egg and leave it undisturbed for 3 to 4 minutes to cook the whites through..
- Enjoy with a bowl of steamed rice and kimchi, too, if you've got it! 🙂 My kimchi recipe: https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/1567994-kimchi-easier-than-you-think.
If you find this Soondubu Jjigae (Korean Soft Tofu Stew) for 2 recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.