Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Angel Hair Spaghetti With Vegetables & Ham recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Angel Hair Spaghetti With Vegetables & Ham recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Choice.
Healthy eating is now a lot more popular than before and rightfully so. There are a lot of illnesses associated with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from health problems such as heart disease and hypertension. No matter where you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy way of living but on the other hand, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a damaging way. A lot of people typically think that healthy diets call for much work and will significantly change how they live and eat. In reality, though, merely making a couple of minor changes can positively impact everyday eating habits.
You can obtain results without needing to remove foods from your diet or make huge changes right away. Even more important than completely modifying your diet is just simply substituting healthy eating choices whenever possible. In time, you will probably find that you will eat more and more healthy food as your taste buds become accustomed to the change. As you continue your habit of eating healthier foods, you will find that you no longer wish to eat the old diet.
Obviously, it’s not difficult to begin integrating healthy eating into your daily routine.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to angel hair spaghetti with vegetables & ham recipe. To make angel hair spaghetti with vegetables & ham you only need 13 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Angel Hair Spaghetti With Vegetables & Ham:
- Use 8 oz of uncooked dried angel hair pasta.
- Get 16 oz of package frozen broccoli, carrot, cauliflower combination.
- You need 2 tbsp of butter.
- You need 1 tsp of fresh garlic minced.
- Provide 2 tbsp of all-purpose flour.
- Take 1 1/4 cups of milk.
- Provide 1 cup of sour cream.
- You need 1 tsp of chicken bouillon.
- Use 1/2 tsp of dry mustard.
- Get 1/2 tsp of dried basil.
- Provide of Tobasco Sauce to taste (optional).
- Take 8 oz of cooked ham cut into julienne strips.
- You need of freshly grated Parmesan cheese.
Steps to make Angel Hair Spaghetti With Vegetables & Ham:
- Cook pasta according to package directions..
- Meanwhile, cook frozen vegetables according to package directions. (I like to cut up fresh vegetables and microwave until soft.).
- Meanwhile in 2 quart saucepan, melt butter until lightly sizzling; add garlic. Cook over medium-low heat until tender. (30-60 seconds).
- Stir in flour until smooth and bubbly. (1 minute).
- Add all remaining ingredients EXCEPT pasta, vegetables, ham, and parmesan cheese. Cook, stirring occasionally, until sauce is thickened (4-6 minutes)..
- Stir in vegetables and ham. Remove from heat..
- Serve over hot cooked pasta; sprinkle with Parmesan cheese..
If you find this Angel Hair Spaghetti With Vegetables & Ham recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.