Taco Soup. This easy taco soup recipe is so hearty, filling and just the perfect comfort food. And the deliciously spiced, beefy flavor will have everyone craving more! Taco soup is a type of soup composed of similar ingredients to those used inside a taco: ground beef, tomatoes, chopped green chilis, onions, corn, beans and a packet of taco seasoning.
A quick and easy hearty soup made with taco flavoured ground beef, corn and beans, first timers are always cynical but with. With ground beef, onion, bell pepper, black beans, kidney beans. Best taco soup I've ever made!
Hey everyone, it is John, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, taco soup. One of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
This easy taco soup recipe is so hearty, filling and just the perfect comfort food. And the deliciously spiced, beefy flavor will have everyone craving more! Taco soup is a type of soup composed of similar ingredients to those used inside a taco: ground beef, tomatoes, chopped green chilis, onions, corn, beans and a packet of taco seasoning.
Taco Soup is one of the most popular of current trending meals in the world. It’s simple, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions daily. They are fine and they look fantastic. Taco Soup is something that I have loved my whole life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook taco soup using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Taco Soup:
- Get 1-2 lbs of ground, shredded or cubed meat*.
- Get 1 of medium Onion, chopped.
- Take 3 Tbs of Garlic, minced **.
- Get 1-7 oz of can Diced Green Chiles, Do not drain.
- Prepare 1-13 oz of can Corn*** Do not drain.
- Prepare 4-13 oz of cans No Salt Added beans, variety****Do not drain.
- Prepare To taste of Taco Seasoning, approx. 3 to 4 packets.
- Make ready of Notes.
- Get of Literally ANY meat or your favorite sub works for this!.
- Take of * Dude. Garlic is to taste always! Your preference!.
- Prepare of ** Try Fire Roasted or Fiesta Style Corn! Delish.
- Get of ***I use Dark Red, Light Red, Black and Pinto in mine.Colorful!.
I made it a day early and took it to an office lunch (oh, was much better the second day), and it got raves. I did make a few small changes to the recipe, but nothing. Packed with flavor and perfect for vegetarians and meat-eaters alike! Tacos can definitely be delicious, but they're often messy to eat.
Instructions to make Taco Soup:
- In Large Pot add Meat, brown until almost done, drain fat..
- Add Chopped Onion and Minced Garlic, stir occasionally until onions are cooked as ya like and meat is cooked through..
- Add Green Chiles, Corn, Beans. Add Taco Seasoning. Stir well. Bring to boil, turn off and serve..
- Top with cheese, sour cream, cilantro, hot sauce, Corn Chips, Cornbread, etc..
Imagine combining all the tasty Made popular in Texas and the southwestern U. S., taco soup is a perfect meal for a cold day when. This hearty soup is loaded with ground beef, tomatoes, corn and beans with a homemade taco seasoning. This easy Taco Soup recipe is one of my favorite dinner solutions when I want something healthy, quick, and tasty. And it's a slow cooker or stove top recipe that my family will LOVE!
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food taco soup recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!