Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Italian stuffed chicken breast recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Italian stuffed chicken breast recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Use Food to Boost Your Mood.
Most of us have been taught to think that comfort foods are bad and to be avoided. Often, if your comfort food is made of candy or other junk foods, this is true. Otherwise, comfort foods could be super nutritious and good for you. There are several foods that, when you consume them, could better your mood. If you are feeling a little bit down and you need an emotional pick me up, try some of these.
Build a trail mix out of seeds and/or nuts. Your mood can be improved by eating peanuts, almonds, cashews, sunflower seeds, pumpkin seeds, etcetera. This is because these nuts are rich in magnesium, which helps to raise serotonin production. Serotonin is a feel-good chemical that tells the brain how to feel at any given moment. The higher your levels of serotonin, the more pleasant you are going to feel. Not only that but nuts, specifically, are a great source of protein.
Now you know that junk food isn’t necessarily what you have to eat when you wish to help your moods get better. Test out these suggestions instead!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to italian stuffed chicken breast recipe. You can have italian stuffed chicken breast using 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Italian stuffed chicken breast:
- Get 1 c of shredded Italian cheese.
- Get 1 clove of garlic, minced.
- Provide 1 tsp of dried basil.
- Take 1 tsp of dried oregano.
- Prepare 1/2-1 cup of Italian style bread crumbs.
- Use 3 of boneless skinless chicken breasts.
- Get 1 of egg, beaten.
- Get 2 cups of marinara sauce.
- Take of About 10 stalks kale.
- You need 1/4 of small onion, chopped.
- Use to taste of Olive oil.
- Use to taste of Salt & pepper.
Steps to make Italian stuffed chicken breast:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees..
- Remove kale from stems and chop into small pieces. Cook kale & onion in the olive oil until tender, adding salt and pepper to taste. Let cool..
- Mix 3/4 cup of Italian cheese, basil, oregano and kale in a small bowl. Add bread crumbs to a plate. Add egg to another plate and stir in a tiny bit of water..
- Cut one side of chicken breast horizontally to within one half inch of other side. Spread the two sides open like a book. Cover chicken with plastic wrap and pound to flatten. Fill each chicken breast with kale/cheese mixture and close like a book over filling. Coat the outside of each chicken breast with egg. Press both sides of each chicken breast into bread crumbs so outside is completely coated. Arrange chicken breasts in a 9×13 baking dish..
- Bake in preheated oven until chicken is no longer pink in center and juices run clear, about 45 mins..
- Remove chicken from oven and pour marinara sauce over cooked chicken. Top with remaining 1/4 cup of cheese. Bake until sauce is bubbling and cheese is melted, about 5 more minutes..
- All done! Serve with pasta and garlic bread..
Place the chicken between two pieces of wax paper and pound the chicken to flatten a little. Add this to the bag of crumbs and shake to coat. In a large skillet, over medium heat, brown the chicken in the oil. Cut a horizontal slit through thickest portion of each chicken breast half to form a pocket. Place the butterflied chicken breasts in the bottom of the dish and season with salt, paper, and Italian seasoning.
If you find this Italian stuffed chicken breast recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.