Crock Pot Taco Meat. Dissolve taco seasoning into chicken broth. Place chicken breasts in crock pot and pour chicken broth over. With two forks, shred the chicken meat into bite-size pieces.
Now you know the 'why' of cooking taco meat in a Crock-Pot, but now you've got to get cooking! Here's how to make it: Dump the ground beef, salsa, and taco seasoning into your slow-cooker. Learn how to make Crockpot Taco Meat Recipe for the best taco meat packed with flavor.
Hey everyone, it is Drew, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, crock pot taco meat. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Dissolve taco seasoning into chicken broth. Place chicken breasts in crock pot and pour chicken broth over. With two forks, shred the chicken meat into bite-size pieces.
Crock Pot Taco Meat is one of the most favored of recent trending foods on earth. It is simple, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions daily. Crock Pot Taco Meat is something which I have loved my entire life. They’re fine and they look wonderful.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have crock pot taco meat using 3 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Crock Pot Taco Meat:
- Prepare 2 pounds of meat – ground beef.
- Take 1 cup of salsa (per every 2 pds of meat.).
- Take 4 tablespoons of Taco seasoning (see my taco seasoning recipe) (2 tablespoon per every 2 pds of meat.).
Get dinner on the table quickly when you make taco meat in You will love Crockpot taco meat! Crock Pot taco meat is perfect for parties! Not only does your slow cooker make family dinner time a breeze but it is. Crock Pot Taco Meat is the perfect solution to easy, family dinners.
Steps to make Crock Pot Taco Meat:
- Place the ground meat (raw) in the crock pot..
- Pour the salsa on top and sprinkle with the taco seasoning mix..
- Cover and cook on high for 3 -4 hours until no longer pink. Use a spoon to break up the taco meat and serve. (drain any fat off the meat).
- Notes – I like to break up the taco meat 30 minutes before serving. Also, you could use frozen ground beef but you will need to cook on high for 7 hours. This can be done in an instant pot/ pressure cooker as well just add 1 cup of Beef stock and sever with a slotted spoon or try to cook the beef stock out using the sauté function..
- I did drain an fat off. Then I broken up the meat and mixed it up, as you can see I had a lot of fat !.
Fry three pounds on your stove top, and then cook up the other have in your crock pot for this incredibly easy Crock Pot Taco Meat recipe, which will give you quick burritos, nachos, Taco Salad, Taco Casserole,and so many more. Crock Pot Chicken Taco Bites Food Fanatic. Mediterranean Crock Pot Chicken Taco Bar Two Healthy Kitchens. I'm all about making things as easy on myself as possible. One of the meals we have quite often is taco's.
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food crock pot taco meat recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!