Canned Ground Beef Taco Meat. Remove seeds from both peppers and peel the onion. Mince all veggies in food processor. Beef Tacos – the old school way!!!
Includes a recipe for ground beef taco seasoning. My beef tacos are so much better than the fast food version, especially when you use To make taco meat, you'll need ground beef, taco seasoning, an onion and canned tomatoes. The onion and beef are cooked until browned, then are seasoned with.
Hello everybody, hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, canned ground beef taco meat. It is one of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Canned Ground Beef Taco Meat is one of the most popular of current trending meals on earth. It is appreciated by millions daily. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. They are nice and they look wonderful. Canned Ground Beef Taco Meat is something which I’ve loved my entire life.
Remove seeds from both peppers and peel the onion. Mince all veggies in food processor. Beef Tacos – the old school way!!!
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook canned ground beef taco meat using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Canned Ground Beef Taco Meat:
- Make ready 3 of # ground beef.
- Prepare 1 of small onion.
- Take 1 of small bell pepper.
- Prepare 1 of jalapeño (optional).
- Take 1 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Make ready 1 tsp of black pepper.
- Prepare 2 cloves of minced garlic.
- Take 5 Tbs of chili powder.
- Take 1/2 tsp of cayenne pepper.
And this kid-friendly ground beef taco meat isn't just for tacos, either. I love to double (or even triple. Easy Weeknight Ground Beef Taco Meat. Ground beef tacos have always been one of my favorite dinners.
Instructions to make Canned Ground Beef Taco Meat:
- Remove seeds from both peppers and peel the onion…..
- Mince all veggies in food processor.
- Brown 3# of ground beef and add onion and peppers…. Salt, pepper, garlic….. Brown completely… And drain excess fat…
- Turn off and allow ground beef mix to sit and cool…..
- Add chili powder and cayenne and adjust salt to taste….
- This can be frozen in ziplock bags.
- This can be canned in a Pressure Canner only… A pint jar holds one pound. I use the pint jars for casseroles, chili, or tamales. (I can this in 12 oz jars also for taco salad). Fill each sterilized jar with a tight pack.. Leave 1/2" headspace. Wipe lip of jar with vinegar. Place lid and ring on and process in a pressure cooker for 60 minutes (pint jars or less).
They aren't impressive or fancy, but they are so satisfying and everybody loves them. A step-by-step demonstration of how to can ground beef to be used for tacos, taco salad, etc. These are made with a homemade taco seasoning and served with the perfect toppings! Seriously, cue all the exclamation points! Our go-to Beef Taco Recipe with the juiciest ground beef taco meat.
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food canned ground beef taco meat recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!