Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Angel Hair Pasta with Garlic,Olive oil, Cherry Tomatos, Peppers and Onions recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Angel Hair Pasta with Garlic,Olive oil, Cherry Tomatos, Peppers and Onions recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Choice.
Healthy eating is nowadays much more popular than it used to be and rightfully so. There are numerous health conditions associated with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from diseases such as heart disease and high blood pressure. There are more and more efforts to try to get us to lead a more healthy lifestyle and nonetheless it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is not good for our health. Most people typically think that healthy diets call for a great deal of work and will significantly change how they live and eat. In reality, though, simply making a couple of modest changes can positively impact day-to-day eating habits.
One way to approach this to begin seeing some results is to realize that you do not need to alter everything at once or that you should entirely eliminate certain foods from your diet. If you would like to commit to a wholesale change, that is fine but the main thing at first is to try to see to it that you are making more healthy eating choices. Sooner or later, you will find that you actually prefer to eat healthy foods after you have eaten that way for a while. Like many other habits, change occurs over a period of time and as soon as a new way of eating becomes part of who you are, you are not going to feel the need to return to your old diet.
To sum up, it is not difficult to begin making healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to angel hair pasta with garlic,olive oil, cherry tomatos, peppers and onions recipe. You can have angel hair pasta with garlic,olive oil, cherry tomatos, peppers and onions using 11 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Angel Hair Pasta with Garlic,Olive oil, Cherry Tomatos, Peppers and Onions:
- Prepare 8 oz of angel hair pasta.
- Take 1/4 cup of good olive oil.
- You need 4 large of cloves garlic, minced.
- Take 1 small of onion, sliced.
- Take 1 of red bell pepper, sliced.
- Take 12 of whole fresh cherry tomatos.
- Provide 1/4 tsp of red pepper flakes.
- Prepare 2 tsp of fresh lemon juice.
- Get 1/2 tsp of black pepper and salt to taste.
- Get 1 tsp of hot sauce such as franks brand.
- Take 1/4 cup of grated parmesan cheese.
Steps to make Angel Hair Pasta with Garlic,Olive oil, Cherry Tomatos, Peppers and Onions:
- In a skillet add olive oil, garlic, peppers, onions, tomatoes and seasonings, except the cheese, cook until vegetables are tender and tomatos softened but still holding their shape..
- Meanwhile bring a large pan of salted water to a boil, add pasta cook according to box directions do not overcook. With a pasta fork or tongs transfer cooked pasta to sauce in skillet, add cheese, heat through add a bit of hot pasta water if it seems dry. Taste for salt, and pepper. Tranfer to serving dish and serve with more parmesan cheese if you like!.
If you find this Angel Hair Pasta with Garlic,Olive oil, Cherry Tomatos, Peppers and Onions recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.