Crockpot Eggplant 🍆Caponata.
Hey everyone, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, crockpot eggplant 🍆caponata. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Crockpot Eggplant 🍆Caponata is one of the most popular of recent trending meals in the world. It is appreciated by millions every day. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. Crockpot Eggplant 🍆Caponata is something that I have loved my whole life. They are fine and they look wonderful.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook crockpot eggplant 🍆caponata using 13 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Crockpot Eggplant 🍆Caponata:
- Take 2 of eggplants, peeled, cut into chunks.
- Take 2 of onions, sliced.
- Take 10 cloves of garlic, minced.
- Make ready 1 can of condensed cream of mushroom soup.
- Prepare 1 can of condensed tomato soup.
- Make ready 1 can (14.5 ounce) of diced tomatoes.
- Get 3 of heaping tablespoons stuffed spanish olives(with some juice from the olive jar).
- Take 1 tablespoon of oregano.
- Take 1/8 teaspoon of black pepper.
- Make ready 1/8 teaspoon of crushed red pepper.
- Take 2 tablespoons of balsamic vinegar.
- Make ready 1 can (6 ounce) of tomato paste.
- Take of Parmesan cheese.
Steps to make Crockpot Eggplant 🍆Caponata:
- Place your peeled and cut up eggplant and sliced onions inside a crockpot…….
- Now add your minced garlic……
- Next add your cream of mushroom soup, tomato soup and diced tomatoes, mix lightly…….
- Now add your spanish olives, oregano and black pepper, mix lightly…….
- Next add the crushed red pepper,balsamic vinegar and tomato paste, mix all well…..
- Cook on Low for 8 hours, stirring lightly once every 2 hours if possible, if you can’t, don’t worry about it !!!! 😉.
- Serve over pasta of your choice topped with Parmesan cheese and enjoy 😉!!!.
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food crockpot eggplant 🍆caponata recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!